[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Full Collection Of The Ricardo Lopez Tapes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: lopez.jpg (49 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
lopez.jpg
49 KB, 854x480
If you don't know who that bloke is, look him up on the Lost Media Wiki.

https://mega.nz/#F!lRFwAb6Q!ncnT2GMnb5-Xzmiv79UIfA

They're all there, all 20 tapes, highest quality, uncensored.
>>
>>24143430
The only interesting tape is the one of the suicide.
Thanks to this fella I learned that suicide by low caliber weapons is a very bad idea. Kurt was right, shotgun is the way to go.
>>
>>24143704
Well, i guess if you were curious about how he lived, you could see all the other ones.

They're filled with poems, art, etc.
>>
could someone provide a tl;dr version of this guy
>>
>>24143885
He wanted to kill Bjork with a sulfuric acid bomb, after he found out she married a black guy.

He shot himself before the bomb was delivered, so the police saved Bjork.

The bloke's tapes were leaked on some DVD's on eBay, one of the DVD's were found on a torrent, but the torrent disappeared.

Somehow, some anonymous person got the tapes, and put them up as .mp4's.
>>
>>24143962
thanks, anon

currently watching the first video
>>
>>24143430
Why would you want to listen to this boring as fuck drone go on about nothing,
>>
>>24144074
For science.
>>
No need for me to download since I can watch it on YouTube.
>>
>>24144224
Some of the tapes were removed from youtube, and the suicide tape is censored.

The downloaded ones are uncensored.
>>
>>24144353
Can one find the uncensored suicide? Fuck downloading that shit
>>
>>24144394
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54d_1333752609

Crikey, you people don't like suspense.
>>
>>24144455
holy shit the sound that follows, I never realised the gushing of blood from a small calibre bullet could be so intense
>>
>>24144614
That was his piss.
>>
>>24143885
life and death of a /tv/ celeb autist before the internet was a good outlet for that sort of thing

He even gets mad when bjork dates a nigger
>>
>>24144683
>>24144669
>>24144394
>>24144042

are the videos wworth seeing?
>>
>>24144736
There's a film version of them edited for the "interesting" stuff just watch that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVevxHoEkuU
>>
File: suicide right.jpg (66 KB, 570x563) Image search: [Google]
suicide right.jpg
66 KB, 570x563
>I know what I'm doing
>small caliber revolver

If nothing else this is a good lesson for anyone contemplating suicide in the same fashion. Read up on this shit, or else you could end up slowly (and extremely painfully) bleeding to death for upwards of 10 minutes.

Overall I just don't understand his obsession, not the actual obsession, but the fact that he wanted to kill her or at least disfigure her.
>>
>>24144784
thankyou desu kek senpi
>>
What is considered "small caliber"? What did he use?

I bought a .45 and plan to use it whenever life becomes too much to bear
>>
>>24145216
.38 he used.
>>
>>24145004
so the best way is to get a buckshot, stick the shotgun barrel in your mouth at a ~45 degree angle to take out the cerebellum/brainstem?
>>
File: suicide wrong.jpg (65 KB, 570x563) Image search: [Google]
suicide wrong.jpg
65 KB, 570x563
>>24145274
Something like that, yes. Mind you people have tried and failed to commit suicide with shotguns, resulting in horrible injuries that weren't fatal.
>>
Goldie was still making good stuff back then
>>
File: riclop.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
riclop.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>24143430
>tfw my best friend's name is ricardo lopez
>>
>>24145535
that`s fucking hilarious. Thank you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.