[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /cant find motivation to exercise/? im getting fatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe342.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe342.png
109 KB, 444x444
who here /cant find motivation to exercise/?

im getting fatter and fatter and i just dont have the willpower to exercise. i eat tons of cookies and chips too.
>>
Don't depend on motivation. Motivation comes and goes. Nobody is motivated all the time. Get disciplined. Do it even if you don't want to do it. Stop your instant gratification.
>>
>>24143226
i eat garbage and run 15 km twice a weak to compensate. just run like hell and u can make ur body a garbage can, calories in and calories out brah
>>
>>24143271
thanks zyzz, mirin with god in heaven
>>
>>24143226
Just stop eating is it that hard?
>>
>>24143534
dude not op here i sit the whole day infront of the pc eat 1 meal and thats it,sleep wake up repeat
and i gained weight
>>
I told myself I'd start exercising when I hit below 200 but I'm basically wavering between 195~205 now and can't give up pasta
>>
>>24143600
eat more regularly and eat better. of you have the urge to eat something salty then eat crackers rather than chips, and also tuna. get up and go for a walk, even if it's around the block. if you're sleeping all day you'll lose muscle mass.
>>
There's no point in exercising. Even if I lost weight and got strong, I would still be ugly and socially challenged. I think it's better to consume trash as it makes me slightly happy and decreases my lifespan.
>>
>>24143600
>Not knowing how metabolism and the body works

It's retarded to eat one meal a day, if you do that your body will just hold on to everything you give it. It's also pretty unhealthy to do that, you should at least have small meals/snacks throughout the day.

That's why you are gaining weight....
>>
>>24143862
>Not knowing how metabolism and the body works

oh the irony

>>24143600
no you don't, you eat way over your tdee and that's why you are gaining weight.

read the fucking sticky

You don't have to exercise to lose weight just count your calories and stop eating garbage
>>
>>24143226
obviously the solution is to become so poor you can't afford to be fat
works for me
>>
i had it easy after i bought a meat grinder. fun times making your own stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.