[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you people blew it. Look at the fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1447092718212.jpg (71 KB, 644x853) Image search: [Google]
1447092718212.jpg
71 KB, 644x853
Daily reminder that you people blew it.

Look at the fucking catalog. This board gets infested with crying bitches and roasties day after day. Now there are always "femanon" threads online. Because you allowed them to come here.

You people have let this happen. This place was for lonley men to share feels that only lonley men can understood. This was our place.

But you blew it because you gave those fucking random bitches attention. Every single time. Every thread that started with "femanon here", you responded in masses.

You are the very beta orbiters that you despite so much. You destroyed this place. You don't have any backbone.

You will kiss the ground any bitch will walk on and you will never break free from it. Because you are weak shits.

I know you are used to hearing this, but goddamn you're dissapointing.

Fuck you people.
>>
Damn right !This board doesn't have that soft feel sensation to it ...
>>
>>24142826
No, that's not what happened. Normies forced their way in, and then they let the women in. Someone post the picture that shows the life cycle of an online community/interest group, because that's exactly what happened to /r9k/.
>>
File: Niggasneedtostop.jpg (133 KB, 964x664) Image search: [Google]
Niggasneedtostop.jpg
133 KB, 964x664
NIGGAS NEED TO STOP GIVING THESE BITCHES ALL THE ATTENTION
>>
>>24142977
What do you mean with Normies?

As far as I see it, it's your typical robot that forgets all the hate he has for women when he has the chance to talk to one. Making woman hate threads in one minute and worshipping some random bitch in the other.
>>
File: 1442339099072.jpg (272 KB, 788x999) Image search: [Google]
1442339099072.jpg
272 KB, 788x999
>>24142826
This so fucking much. Normies and holes need to be fucking purged off this board. Never reply to normalfag threads. Not even with sage.
>>
>>24143060
>tfw bf left me for his waifu
>>
File: 1413920106358.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1413920106358.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1024
>>24142826

We used to be able to post "roll for" images and spam the threads with "rolling" posts, don't blame me because the roastie-defending mods fucked that up
>>
>>24143138
roasties making me roll
>>
>>24143138
The purpose of the ROBOT9001 script is that all posts must be unique. Putting just "rolling" will get you muted.

On that note, rolling.
>>
>>24142826
Femanon here.
I've been here since 2011 and I'm just as much a robot as anyone else here. I honestly don't understand why you think I don't belong here.
>>
>This place was for lonely men to share feels that only lonely men can understood. This was our place.

No it wasn't you newfag. This place was for shitty green text stories. Then once the robot was removed by moot the board got invaded by underage faggots like you.

Now that the robot is back I doubt things will get much better, but at least it will piss off some faggots.

It's hilarious seeing faggots like you claim "t-this was for the virgins! this was o-our board!"

This was never your board. You took it over from what it was originally made to be, you are the invading shit-posters. You're literally crying about the fact everyone else posting is now just shit-posting about different things than you like to shit-post about.

Got to fucking reddit if you want specific moderated content. This is 4chan, no one cares if your feelings are hurt you insufferable fucking loser.

You guys are literally tumblr. You blame society for all of your problems and demand standards be lowered to accommodate you. This is literally word for word EXACTLY what fat tumblr girls do.
>>
>>24143138
I'm glad the rollshit is gone (it was extremely annoying) but we do need a way to combat the roastbeef invasion somehow
>>
>>24142826
There was nothing to be done with incompetent moderation and an inept admin in charge. Of course the board would inevitably turn into the newfag containment zone that it currently is now. Old /r9k/ was a wonderful place, long before 4chan became as grossly mainstream and populated as it is now.
>>
>>24143264
is this real or is this some fucking guy coming up with the same joke all the time.
if you a really a girl, fuck off.
and if not, fuck off
>>
>>24143138
still rolling m9
>>
>>24143276
fuck off clown cunt
>>
>>24142826
>allowed them to come here
as if imageboards allows us to fight the vaginal menace
>>
>>24143487
4chan was already full of Dew drinking CoD and Halo playing teenagers years before /r9k/ was ever even a board lad
>>
I miss Mandy's stories.
>>
File: 1446949644444.jpg (170 KB, 576x563) Image search: [Google]
1446949644444.jpg
170 KB, 576x563
>>24142826
>tfw moved fully to /x/, other way slower boards and 8ch because they are too autistic for roasties to handle

just leave and let this place devolve into /soc/ 2.0, they are going to leave once they won't have anyone else to attack but themselves - a woman biggest enemy is herself and introspection
>>
>>24143138
That was by far the most stupid shit you could do, you retarded cunt. No one even knows what sage is these days, so every faggot rolling was just bumping the thread and keeping it in the first page.
>>
>>24143276
Mad roastie detected
>>
The robot should just permaban anything related with "bf","fembot","girl" etc.
But no,the mods are FUCKING ROASTIE DEFENDERS
>>
>>24142826
>This place was for lonley men to share feels that only lonley men can understood.

No, it's a random board with an originality filter. Ronery fags were just the first invasion and think they're special for it, but they're not.
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (106 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
106 KB, 554x439
>>24145078
This. If guys can come here to wallow in self pity so can chicks tbqhwyfam
>>
>>24143138
rollerinotitino
>>
File: hobby.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
hobby.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>24142977
This image.

>>24143264
Nobody fall for it.
>>
I always thought of this as a higher quality /b/ without the faggots and children.

Threads range from anything to everything but without the childish crap.
>>
>>24142826
You echo my thoughts perfectly OP. People never fail to fawn over or give attention to any vagina that comes near, regardless of how much they supposedly hate them.
>>
>>24142826
>only lonely men can understood
Whining is a feminine thing in the first place. Your "feels" are much better understandingded by women than by men, which is what brought them here in the first place. The only unique thing men have is a much greater risk for autism, which is in the ignorance-is-bliss category of disorders, but plenty of women can relate.

Keep teasing them to challenge you though, dummy
>>
Thirsty betas ruin everything.
>>
>>24143276
a...and boom goes they dynamite....
>>
>>24142826
dude robots cant post on this board anymore. anytime you go to reply to a post you have to check a box thats says " i am not a robot"
>>
>>24144219
/x/ is roastie-central.
>>
>>24142826
"You blew it", if you look at the post data, the past year it's gone from 20k posts to 70k+ posts. Judging from that there are less than a 1/3 real robot users left IF they haven't already roamed to other boards. So it's the natural order of things.

To be honest with you family, it makes me sad but what can you do.
>>
>>24143138
Iwanttorollpls
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.