[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, that is, real kv robots report in. Normans not welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1441800381513.jpg (157 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1441800381513.jpg
157 KB, 798x568
Robots, that is, real kv robots report in. Normans not welcome.
>>
>>24142703
Normie here!
Just want to shit all over your retarded thread and your dumbass feels!
"whah whah I is robot and I hate everything"
you guys want a real beta uprising?
KILL YOURSELVES
do you know how many normies would flip their shit over your mass suicide?
Way more than if you continue to just be shitty NEET shut-ins that we already suspect of shooting up a school.
>>
>>24142739
even more normies would flip their shit if mass shootings became more common. A much more likely outcome than a mass suicide is a mass murder-suicide.
You fucking exclusatory faggot.
>>
>>24142739
>do you know how many normies would flip their shit over your mass suicide?
they don't care
they just act like they care so that they can get more normie points. get it right
>>
File: endsnowpepe.jpg (3 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
endsnowpepe.jpg
3 KB, 228x221
>>24142739
Flip your shit all you want. Our mass suicide will take all the Chads and Stacies with us into death.
>>
>>24142773
>>24142779
>>24142879
triggered so easily
let's be real, you faggots. You don't even own any guns. So how the fuck am I supposed to believe you are gonna shoot anyone? Your gay ass katana won't let you get very far either.
you just react to normie's superiority the same way you react to a woman's presence.
with your fear.
you fear so much and that's why you act tough on the internet.
you're not tough
you're a little bitch who rubs his dick all day while living under his mom's roof.
>>
File: Enoughpepe.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
Enoughpepe.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>24143047
Get the fuck out of here normie. Keep telling yourself that shit until you're caught in the fire.
>>
>>24143100
what fire, little bitch?
you don't own or have access to any real weapons.
fuck off
you need to go outside and get some sun
>>
File: Pepe.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
75 KB, 499x499
>>24143145
Never underestimate the robot. It will be the last thing you do.
>>
>>24143255
not likely.
I underestimate robots every single day
still tend to do other things afterwards
like right now I'm doubting you, but in 2 seconds I'll be thinking about tits and ass again.
so the last thing I'll probably do before I die is think about boobs and poop holes
>>
>>24142703
>>24142773
>>24142779
>>24142879
>>24143100
>>24143255

hahaha jej!
robots BTFO!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.