[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to some cutie that I really like >get along alright,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1426640327034.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1426640327034.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>talk to some cutie that I really like
>get along alright, it seems that she is ignoring my autism
>Sometimes she just doesn't reply for twebty minutes
>But then she replies

I-it must m-mean that she likes me, r-right?
>>
No, it's called being nice.
>>
>>24142207
>tfw too anxious to write properly

>>24142217
crushing my soul with six words....
>>
20 minutes?

if she didn't like you she'd likely ignore you...20 minutes seems fair, its normal to wait a bit to reply so you don't seem clingy or TOO interested to the other person (kinda dumb but its how it is), it's common practice.
>>
>>24142317
Sounds fair, I'll consider that when replying
>>
>>24142239
That's 5 words you fucking autist
>>
>>24142452
1 No
2 It
3 Is
4 Called
5 Being
6 Nice

You fucking faggot English isn't even my native language.
>>
>>24142452
>not knowing what contractions are
Please stop polluting this website with poor quality.
>>
Stop overanalyzing social media interactions. If you like her then ask her out and you'll know for sure. Otherwise you will end up as an orbiter.
>>
>>24142207
>kekzoned
>>
>>24142557
Alright, I will try
>>
>>24143003
OMFG tell us wat happens
>>
>>24142207

Take it to a more personal level and see if she follows. /getcoffee/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.