[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life is pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: frog.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
23 KB, 489x423
I'm 19 years old. I have gone on 1 date with a girl over the span of my entire life. I have never even kissed a girl before. What the fuck am I doing.
>>
>been on a date

Out
>>
Eventually you'll reach the point where you've failed so much in life that relationships will be the least of your concerns. Then life will truly be pain.
>>
>>24142144
I didn't even want to if that counts for anything. I was going to ask out her friend who i was crushing on hard (couldnt build up the courage to cause im a big fag) but then crush's friend asked me out. I don't know why i said yes, probably just to be nice. It was real weird and I just ruined my chances with this other girl. I still asked crush like a month later and of course, got a no.
>>
>>24142159
I'm scared man. I've literally made up relationships to my friends because I'm so embarrassed about this shit.
>>
>>24142127
Stop thinking life is about girls. Girls are a waste of fucking time and energy. They will only drain you of the tiny amount of will to live you have left.
>>
>>24142127
>I have gone on 1 date with a girl
FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>24142282
I don't know man, my good friend is in a serious relationship and just seeing them happy together makes me feel bad and lonely
>>
>>24142127
I'm 18 and also same situation. I wish to be a child again where I was happy.
>>
>>24142296
>>24142198
read that shit man. I didn't ask for it. I didn't want it. It was (of course) awkward as hell and she probably had a terrible time.
>>
>>24142333
Don't try to make up shit excuses, you're a normie. Deal with it and fuck off my board.
>>
lose weight fatboy
>>
>>24142315
>>24142127
>18,19

You have no right to complain fuck off
>>
>>24142419
lol haven't been fat since freshman year of high school. But I am still short, and that's even worse because you can always lose weight but you can never get taller.
>>
>19
>been on a date
Fuck off
>>
>>24142442
I feel like these are supposed to be my golden years and they are just being wasted.
>>
I'm 100% normalfag and had my first kiss at 19. You are still a baby. Shut the fuck up and just keep moving.
>>
>>24142479
Then get off /r9k/.
>>
>thinking life is hard at 19
>been on one date

There are a ridiculous number of people here who are in a much worse position than you. Stop whining and go do something about it before it's seriously too late, you may not realize it but you actually still have time to fix things
>>
>>24142500
shit man you're right. I think I just came here to vent because I'm scared but I can definitely still change things. I'm still scared, but I just gotta remember that I don't want to end up here. Gonna move on. thanks man.
>>
>>24142498
this is actually the best advice you will get
newfags don't understand that this board is killing you

<20 is still very young, don't waste your time on r9k
some of us in here are 30+ or 40+ even and have less experience than you
>>
>>24142127
that's reasonably normal. There's still hope for you.>>24142479

Your golden years are literally the next 5 - 10 years. Now is the time to get off your ass and not fuck them up like the rest of us.
>>
>>24142282

I just want to use one as a cum sponge, not talk about my feeling or anything. I am a cyborg, I need to eat, lift, procreate and fuck, that's it.
>>
>>24142127
I'm 18 and have had sex with 12 women. Step it up robot.
>>
>>24142638
>>24142649
yeah this will be the last time I'm on this board. I think im gonna try joining a new club and meeting some people today. there was a charity event at my school where you can play with some people on the girls tennis team, I think im gonna try that. thank god threads just disappear when they are done because this is a part of me that i never want to reflect on again.
>>
>>24142772
Godspeed kid
>>
File: eternal warrior.jpg (252 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
eternal warrior.jpg
252 KB, 790x1200
>>24142695
>18
>had sex wit 12 women

you are worse than a normie so get the fuck out.
>>
>>24142127
>I have never even kissed a girl before.
>therefore life is pain

fuckin off urself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.