[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who ready for the gamergate movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 570x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 570x612
How will it work? Will it be basement dwellers typing threats into their computers while Quinn reads them while getting mad for 2 hours

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/6/9684940/scarlett-johansson-gamergate-movie-amy-pascal-zoe-quinn

Also 10/10 casting desu
>>
>>24141991
I am tired of gamers being slandered. This movie is a joke and if Scarlett Johansson had any agency or social sense she wouldnt do it.
>>
>>24141991
Seriously, who gives a fuck about gamergate

Its just a bunch of normalfag nerds trying to fight each other.
>>
Don't Hurt My Feelings: The Movie
>>
File: high.jpg (29 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
29 KB, 718x404
>>24141991
I assure you that the villain will be a white man under 30 who is highlited as having no gf and living in basement.

I can write the rest of the script probably but fuck that noise.
>>
>>24142444
trips of the truth
>>
didn't care then and i don't care now. fucking e drama: the movie
>>
>tfw you will never be with lost in translation scarjo
>>
How in the fuck do you even make a movie out of that?

I don't know much about her, was her life that interesting other than being threatened by gamers
>>
This is fucking pathetic, gg was always stupid, if the only way you can go after the spooky scary skeletons is through "ethics in game journalism" you've already failed. This is exactly what would happen, the people you being attacked capitalised on the whole thing.
What a poor fucking show
>>
Say whaqa
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.