[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw people with glasses exist >mfw there are people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1444936869337.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
1444936869337.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>mfw people with glasses exist
>mfw there are people who pay money for and wear things on their face just to be able to see properly
>mfw I've been seeing for free my entire life while these idiots have been wearing clunky nerd binoculars
four eyes are the biggest keks
>>
>fucked my eyes up by reading Donald Duck magazines too close to my face as a kid and looking into the sun
>still don't wear glasses because they'd make it even worse over time

Damn, I'm going to get eye treatment when I have the money for it and when I'm sure it's reliable. A few years ago there was some kind of breakthrough that made it better so I'll have to make sure.
>>
>>24141118

You sacrificed your vision for Donald fucking Duck?

>>24140639

literally what. Do you laugh at people with canes and wheelchairs too?

glasses improve some people's faces anyway.
>>
File: i_am_le_one_who_tips.jpg (21 KB, 331x333) Image search: [Google]
i_am_le_one_who_tips.jpg
21 KB, 331x333
>Making fun of something someone can't control when you choose to post on a Peruvian Saucepan Trading Forum on a Monday morning.
>>
>>24141118
>still don't wear glasses because they'd make it even worse over time

Isn't not wearing glasses what makes it worse? Irregardless, you could always do like me and wear contacts desu.
>>
File: 1414382056890.png (161 KB, 265x281) Image search: [Google]
1414382056890.png
161 KB, 265x281
>eyelets thing they can compete with us
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ocumetics-bionic-lens-could-give-you-vision-3x-better-than-20-20-1.3078257
>>
You guys hear what happened to Dan Rykert?

He thought glasses "were like these cool super hero things that made you see really far" so he lied on the eye test and got glasses and just forced himself to wear them until the eye strain permanently fucked his vision.
>>
>Use to think my vision was normal forever
>Anon you can't legally drive with this eye sight
>Get glasses
>Totally changes my view on life when wearing them

Everything is so much more beautiful. It sounds stupid, but my normal vision is so bad.
>>
>>24143051
fuck off eyelet
>>
File: danryckert.png (89 KB, 1662x333) Image search: [Google]
danryckert.png
89 KB, 1662x333
>>24143112
>dan ryckert
>>
>>24143128
I have 20/20 vision. I was just exposing the reality of how stupid this thread is.
>>
>>24143121
Yeah same here I have astigmatism and car lights and whatever used to fuck with my eyes. All fine now though
>>
>>24143181
>tfw astigmatism and the red dot sight on your rifle still isn't a perfect dot with glasses
>>
>>24143216
Yeah I mean it isn't perfect but it is still better than what it was before. I remember after getting an eye exam done it was amazing how clear that shit was
>>
File: smilingstomach.png (17 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
smilingstomach.png
17 KB, 128x128
>>24143121
kek. I learned my eyesight was shit when I went in to renew my license a few years after I first got it.

>"Anon, I can't give you the new license if you can't pass this test."
>legit can't see whatever the letters were
>start bullshitting
>"My head's been hurting since this morning from these allergies."
>dmv lady gives no fucks
>"Can I come back later? I've been rubbing my eyes all day."
>dmv lady gives no fucks
>plan b
>"Alright, I'll just try it again."
>look at the letter
>blurry as fuck
>process of elimination on that bitch
>refocus my eyes repeatedly
>try to focus sight near the letter but not on it
>guess it
>get it correct
>dmv lady is tired of dealing with me and says that good enough
>mentions she'll note that I had trouble with the test
>5 years later
>renew license online
>no eye test needed
>mfw

I don't even know how it got that bad the quickly. I had no problems with the test the first time.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14 KB, 259x194
I've been wearing glasses since I was 4 years old. It's not that bad anon.

When I was 16 I switched to contacts, holy fuck are they great! You can see everything perfectly and its impossible to lose them if you get the right ones.

The best thing is that these kind of things never happen again
>be 14 year old me
>shit tier visison so horrible glasses that are too heavy and dont fit well
>go to amusement park with friends
>final ride of the day is pic related
>some asshole kids fly around wreaking havoc
>bump into me
>knock off glasses straight into surrounding bushes
>insta-blind. With -8 vision, you cant see shit all
>ask park manager if I can search for glasses after closing time
>nah kid, but you can come back tomorrow 1 hour before opening time

>come back next day with parents and back-up glasses/sport glasses
>search for 59 minutes in surrounding bushes
>find loads of shit
>final minute
>mom shouts: got it!
>final loot: 3 cellphones, 5 shoes, 2 other glasses and some assorted crap. people apparently lose all their shit there.
>we got to stay in the park, so that was alright

People with shit vision are literally lost without glasses. That's why those "if you can bring 1 item to ... " scenarios are so easy to answer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.