[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /drinks buttloads of coffee/? coffee is god tier. black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: coffee.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
who here /drinks buttloads of coffee/?

coffee is god tier. black cofee, black as moonless night at mid night.
>>
>>24140492
yes i do

i dont think i have much more to say on this
>>
>>24140492
I eat actual coffee beans by the handful (french roasted, of course)

And only retarded normies need to brag about loving coffee. I see that shit all over twitter ("hurr I am such a coffee addict" like anyone gives a fuck about liking what everyone else likes)
>>
I drink like pot per day and I am so anxious and jittery.
>>
>>24140613
drink it slower
and in small amounts throughout the day

it has an effect of created calm and confidence then
>>
>>24140492
I'm addicted. It makes wonders for my anxiety.
>>
>>24140676
it cures my anxiety and depression when i dont overload my system with it
>>
>>24140704
it worsens mine
>>
Coffee is a god tier drink. I feel the older I grow the more I come to appreciate it. I can understand how it was such a desirable commodity the old world.
>>
>>24140732
yeah it used to for me but i went for coffe with a friend and had some really strong coffee and suddenly it felt like the first 30 seconds of comin up on ecstacy, when i sipped it.

so i found a way to control it.
>>
Is there a food or drink with a more annoying fanbase than coffee?
>>
I like coffee a lot. Just straight black because mixing sugar and cream is pretty pointless and time consuming. The only time I add cream is if it's really hot and I just want to cool it down a little.

But yeah, it's delicious and helps me to relax. Just like a good beer.
>>
I used to drink at least 3 cups a day. Caffeine never really had an effect on me. I could drink a cup of coffee at 9pm and be asleep by 10.

I can't do that anymore for whatever reason, so I just stick to a cup in the morning before I head off to class.
>>
I work at dunkin donuts so the coffee flows
>>
File: 1546.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1546.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>24140492
Coffee is a shit tier beverage. Americans only drink it because of their pride. In 1773, much to modern americans secret regret, a few patriots decided they didn't want the british tea taxes (or british rule for that matter) so they refused to take their tea shipments. The tea dumping has now become a source of national pride, so americans continue to pretend they enjoy their mudwater to prop up their sense of defiance and independence. Tea is objectively better in every way, though you probably know this.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
I like whole milk lattes and they help me get fat
>>
>tfw pouring hot coffee into your butt funnel
>>
Coffee is not good for my anxiety but I still drink it anyways. Been using l-theanine with it seems to curb the jitters a bit
>>
>>24140613
Take a l-theanine supplement with it. I go for a 2:1 ratio of l-theanine/caffeine.
>>
File: 1444255681144.jpg (34 KB, 320x427) Image search: [Google]
1444255681144.jpg
34 KB, 320x427
Who here is too lazy to get up and refill their mug right now?

>mfw I really really really cannot decide if I should get up or stay comfy.
>>
File: godots coffee.jpg (88 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
godots coffee.jpg
88 KB, 600x447
>he ACTUALLY drinks black coffee
IT'S TIME TO PLAY
**PROSECUTOR OR SERIAL KILLER?**
>>
I take vivarin instead. No time for coffe.
>>
>>24140546
>This
I find eating coffee beans to produce a much more pleasant feeling that lasts a lot longer than normal coffee.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.