[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these freaks would you fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: freaky women.png (1 MB, 1634x701) Image search: [Google]
freaky women.png
1 MB, 1634x701
Which of these freaks would you fuck?
>>
>>24139982
elephantiasis girl sounds like a dreamboat
>>
Lil Diva and Venus are the best.
>>
>>24139982
Venus has such a rockin body from the waist up, i mean goddamn
>>
>>24140192
She probably gets a lot of natural weight-training type exercise just from moving her giant legs around.
>>
>>24139982
This thread is too much funny! I'll take Lil' Diva.
>>
Would fuck the wookie
>>
>>24140259
>too much funny!
I-it's not that funny.
>>
obviously lil diva. you could go out with her no problem, seeing that she's funny everyone will be like "man i see why u like her she's funny as heck"

and then i tell them that she's a bomb cook too and they'll be jelly for life

also with her small size i might be able to pick her up and fuck her standing up???
>>
>would Venus in a heartbeat
>end is too sad
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 460x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 460x617
Jumbolina. I have a fat fetish anyway.
>>
>>24139982
Chewbacca
>>
I'd rather die alone than be with any of these genetic travesties.
>>
File: Elephanti.jpg (19 KB, 232x332) Image search: [Google]
Elephanti.jpg
19 KB, 232x332
semen demon with elephantitus
>>
>>24141176
cool story, Chad.
>>
>>24139982
>Fat women 100 years ago were freakshows
>Now they are goddesses
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>24141461
Corn subsidies.
>>
>>24141461
They are still freaks. Nobody loves them, and the only people that pretend to love them are themselves.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.