[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That Kid" thread? >That kid who never did any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: thatkid.jpg (150 KB, 680x1009) Image search: [Google]
thatkid.jpg
150 KB, 680x1009
"That Kid" thread?

>That kid who never did any work but still passed to the next grade
>That kid who made up fake rumors about video games
>That kid who wore cargo pants, flame shirts and Wheelies
>That kid who would invite people over to his house to play video games, and spent the whole time playing by himself while the other person just watched
>That kid who would always quote Internet flash cartoons, and almost no one knew what he was talking about
>That kid who would try to play Game Boy in class with the volume off
>That kid who was edgy and always listened to stuff like Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Evanescence, Slipknot, and System of a Down
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
I was that kid
>>
>that one kid who would masturbate in class
>>
>>24139978
Why do these things bother you?
>>
>>24140019
so were many in my school
>write only their names in exam papers and nothing else
>never do homework
>distract class, don't participate
>still pass (with the worst "pass" grade but still)
>>
>>24139978
>That kid who would invite people over to his house to play video games, and spent the whole time playing by himself while the other person just watched

I was the opposite of this anytime I was at someone else's house. They would always offer to let me have a turn or play multiplayer, but I'd usually just prefer to watch, unless it was a game I was really good at.
>>
Some kid once told me if I used the itemfinder 100 times in Mt. Moon I would get Togepi. Fucking little shit
>>
>>24140149
I was one of those people who'd always tell my friend to play but he just wanted to watch. I never understood that. Why do you guys just want to watch?
>>
>>24139978
>>That kid who would invite people over to his house to play video games, and spent the whole time playing by himself while the other person just watched
fuck you jerry
>>
>>24140289
>What is twitchtv
>>
>that kid who died
who was it and how, anons?

for me it was a new kid that on his first breaktime wandered out to the field and collapsed.
>>
le that kid was me xdddd thread

:D
>>
>>24140324
This was before all that game streaming bullshit.
>>
>>24140371
he was using twitch as a point of reference for the popularity of watching games rather than playing, anon
>>
>>24140342
Oddly there was never a kid who died in any of my schools.
I really wish I was that kid though, and died in 2001 or 2002. Everything since then has been downhill.
>>
>>24140289
Well, for me it was because I was too lazy/indifferent to learn the controls of a game I wasn't all that interested in. Most my friends wanted to play some pleb-tier racing game, or some other similar shit.
>>
File: 1442986316741.png (232 KB, 386x647) Image search: [Google]
1442986316741.png
232 KB, 386x647
>>24139978
This was me. Now I'm in university. :^)
>>
>>24140425
But it was a game we both liked, except he never wanted his turn to play, just wanted to watch me do everything.
>>
>>24140342
I knew a kid who tried to kill himself; but, failed. There was a kid that I heard about who died in a car accident. Didn't know him though.
>>
>>24139978

>That kid who never had any interest from girls
>That kid who is a KHV in 2015
>>
>>24139978
>>That kid who would always quote Internet flash cartoons, and almost no one knew what he was talking about
Fuck.
>>
File: 1445911903442.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1445911903442.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>that kid who's dad worked for a video game company
>in my case he said his dad worked for Bungie.

Why do kids have the natural desire to lie about their parents working for video game companies.
>>
>>24140349
I guess I'm a special snowflake then because I almost never write about myself in these threads.
>>
>>24140289
>your friends were cuuuucks
>>
>>24140448
Maybe he already got all the enjoyment he could out of that game, and at that point had more fun watching your reactions to it.
>>
>>24140536
Attention, mostly.
>>
>TEEEAAAACHEEEEER, ANON HAS A GAME BOY IN HIS BOOKPACK
>>
File: 1439462779145.png (962 KB, 882x1200) Image search: [Google]
1439462779145.png
962 KB, 882x1200
>That kid who was edgy and always listened to stuff like Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Evanescence, Slipknot, and System of a Down

That-that was me.
>mfw this is me now
>>
>That kid who stopped going to school for 3 years who you later met at 6th form and acted like nothing had happened
>>
>>24140342
As I understand it, he got some kind of chest infection over the winter that wasn't treated and mixed with other underlying health problems, which eventually killed him.
All the normies thought it was a suicide since he had few friends, and predictably flocked to his Facebook page to express their extreme grief over his passing
>>
>That kid who was always trying to create the next "big" viral video, so whenever you and some others went to his house he'd just point a camera at you and wait for you to 'do funny stuff'
>>
>>24142376
That was the one thing that stopped me from killing myself at school

the thought of all of the normies pretending to be my friend sickened me to my stomach
>>
>>24142435
I know what you mean, some of them doing it were people who I knew hadn't hung out with the kid once in their school lives

I mean don't get me wrong, I wasn't his friend either, we must have said no more than 3 words to each other the entire time we were at school together, but I at least didn't pretend that I had been afterwards

You know now that I think about him again, they put up some sort of memorial page which I'm sure anons from /b/ started posting shit on
>>
>>24142530
And they put that page up just to look thoughful and caring to their bfs/gfs or whatever. people got laid because that kid died. Normies fucking suck...
>>
>That kid who daydreamed about performing his favorite song in front of the whole school
>>
>that kid who pissed his pants because the teacher wouldn't let him go to the bathroom then told her "you made me do this, now you clean it up, bitch"
I heard he became alpha as fuck
>>
>That kid who had shitty parents and they had heated arguments in front of you everytime you were at his place
> These kids who became drug addicts, ended up in jail and stuff like that
Growing up is weird
>>
>that kid that was better than you in every way
>>
File: 1425495320503.gif (2 MB, 414x318) Image search: [Google]
1425495320503.gif
2 MB, 414x318

I did this. My parents always told me that my games would break if someone else played them.
>>
>>24140289
Less stress and pressure. I'm that way when I'm baked.
>>
>>24139978
Me
Me at 13
>>
>that kid who paid you his allowance money so you'd let him suck your dick
It was only five bucks though.
>>
That kid.. right
>That kid who lied just to make things right but it ended up wrong anyway
>That kid who just wanted to help someone or something but failed and after many fails when he asked someone to help they would just deny
>That kid that has been seen useless since he was 7
>That kid who struggled to get decent grades because he had the attention of a goldfish
>That kid who woke up everyday, he woke up and looked for a reason to go to school, he struggled to find one but he went anyway
>That fucking kid who fell in love with only one girl in his whole lifetime and he had a boyfriend
>That kid
That fucking.. fuck.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.