[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate trans people /r9k/? They experience >loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1447030152565.jpg (136 KB, 653x508) Image search: [Google]
1447030152565.jpg
136 KB, 653x508
Why do you hate trans people /r9k/? They experience

>loneliness
>ostracization
>depression
>sexual frustration
>jealous/ hatred of women (mostly MtF)

moreso than most people. They're more similar to you than you think
>>
>make a shitty retarded delusional choice to be put in to this position
vs
>get put in to this position by your own genetic makeup and society just rejecting you for no particular reason
>>
>>24139424
Because they are all militant feminist tumblrshits
>>
>>24139443
>already stirring up shit like a hormone crazed girl

See, we are similar!
>>
>>24139424

There are trans people who think the vast majority of 4channers are closeted mtfs so you're not far off. I can just imagine the misogynist wing of /r9k/ going full chris-chan and shit, it'd be amazing.

>lesbians won't fuck me
>tfw no gf
>transmisogyny is worse than anything these roasties have ever experienced
>>
>>24139443
If transsexuality is a delusion or mental illness, it's hardly their fault. It would only be their fault as much as much as social anxiety, autism, low intelligence, ugliness, low family income, etc. could be someone's fault.
>>
Probably the mental disorders and trying to emulate what the mannerisms of the opposite sex. They're delusional frauds and I will never care for or respect a single one
>>
>/r9k/ is one person
>r9k is wizchan
Enough you mentally ill degenerates, everyone hates trannies because they are annoying shallow stupid freaks who made the choice to become a living fetish. They spent 10s of 1000s of dollars for plastic surgery and drug therapy to get fake tits.
>>
Pretty certain they hate me .
>>
>>24139525
even if you do acknowledge gender dysphoria as a legitimate mental illness, which I don't, because it's bullshit,
you
are
still
making
the
conscious
choice
to present as the opposite gender, something you know warrants hate and judgement, rightfully so I might add, thus you are putting yourself in the position willingly, thus you are an attention whore, a professional victim, and all around terrible.
why don't you go write another comic about it you freak of your own choosing.
>>
I honestly just feel bad for them. They clearly are suffering, but there is no way to truly treat their condition. Our only means of doing it at them moment is ridiculously superficial.
>>
>>24139721
It sucks that you're privileged enough to never have to choose between being an attention whore, and oblivion.
>>
>>24139424
BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING FUCKING ANNOYING AND STOP FUCKING POSTING GAY SHIT AND PENIS AND NIGGER PICTURES GODDMAN
>>
>>24139424
No they aren't and I don't care don't be a fucking freak..
>>
>They're more similar to you than you think

I don't really like myself, so I definitely won't like something similar to me.
>>
I'm fine with trans people. I just don't like the attention they get.
>oh look, an olympic star that hasn't been relevant in 30 years says he's truly a woman
>good for him

that should be it, not this fucking cascade of attention that left me hearing about him/her every 10 seconds for almost a year.
>>
>>24139824
That's because the liberal media has weaponized us for their agenda. The reporters and journalists who talk about this shit aren't trans obviously, they're just shitters who want to use us to earn cool points with the overly politically correct crowd. While exposure and recognition is obviously good for us, they don't realize how much they take it too far and actually hurt us.

>>24139721
When you're trans you get three choices: being judged and hated by everyone, killing yourself, or living a life of complete misery where you can't look like, act like, dress like, talk like, or express yourself in any way how you want to. Choice 3 is unacceptable and worse than death. Choice 1 is at least worth trying before you decide that life is too unbearable.
>>
>>24139424

because trannies think you can only have problems if you're a tranny
>>
>>24139759
You should've picked oblivion, attention whore :^)
>>
File: 1442796077037.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1442796077037.png
74 KB, 500x494
>>24139424
>why do you hate trans people? don't you know that everyone hates them?
>>
>the society we have been born to actually supports the delusions of trannies
>this society promotes terms like "born in the wrong body"
>viewing trannies as anything other than legitimately female is looked down upon as disgusting prehistoric prejudice
>it is now common for parents to encourage their male children to mutilate themselves and undergo "sex changes"
>society tells them that this is a good, noble thing to do

I will never call a trannie a "her". Aside from their obvious delusions, they are invariably highly disturbed and unstable human beings. Have you ever known a trannie to live a happy, useful life? No, of course not. They are plagued by insecurity, self-loathing, guilt, shame and always have major personality and mental disorders.

It is immoral for normies to encourage and indulge them in their fantasies.
>>
>>24140039
/r9k/ is oblivion, you're a ghost that doesn't know you're dead
>>
>>24139424
i dont hate them , its just whenever i fap to transexual women bad shit starts happening like its a curse or something so its a big no no for me.
>>
>>24139917
>they're just shitters who want to use us to earn cool points with the overly politically correct crowd

Switch "reporters and journalists" with "corporations" and "cool points" with "money" and you're set imo.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.