[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 6'1'' >date a girl who is 6'0''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447038722516.png (756 KB, 927x666) Image search: [Google]
1447038722516.png
756 KB, 927x666
>be 6'1''
>date a girl who is 6'0''
>she's a whore
>sticking dick in her was like sticking dick into a tub of yogurt
>it feels warm and wet but cannot feel the vaginal walls around your dick
>stay hard through sheer will alone
>dump her week later

Tall women, Not Even Once.
ONLY date women at least 6'' shorter than you.
>>
Complete bullshit. I'm 6' and I have trouble sticking a tampon in, it hurts and barely fits.
>>
>>24139381
>ONLY date women at least 6'' shorter than you.

Are you implying that there is a direct correlation between height and cock size? Because no.
>>
>>24139474
He is not implying that in any way. Did you even read the post? It's not that long.
>>
>>24139449
That's because you are shoving it up your ass, faggot
>>
>>24139474
No, I'm saying taller women have bigger vaginas and therefore even if you have a big dick it's still not as good as fucking someone 5'0''.
Tall women are vile anyways,
>>
>>24139516
>>24139552

I don't see how the "at least 6'' shorter than you" thing makes sense if he's not claiming a height to dick-size correlation then. A 7 ft tall dude could have a 5-inch dick. Him fucking a 6-inches shorter tgsn him chick- a 6'6 chick- would still be a hotdog down a hallway according to OP.
>>
>>24139552
>I'm saying taller women have bigger vaginas

Lol

It sounds to me like you have a tiny dick. There's no such thing as a "big vagina"
>>
>>24141080
>roasties actually believe this
>>
>>24141652

Not sure what you're going on about, but you just implied that all normies have big dicks, therefore they all have mutually-enjoyable sex and would never consider a vagina being big.
>>
>>24139381
>be 6'2"
>fuck a girl who's 6'0 many times over the course of a few months
>great sex and her pussy feels amazing/normal
>have 5.75 inch girth
>yfw you just have a thin small pepe
>>
>>24141080
>There's no such thing as a "big vagina"

Lmao such blatant slut Internet defence force damage control.

The difference between a girl whose vagina gets floppier and floppier such that you can only feel anything from her walls for the first minute of having sex, and a girl whose vagina is so deliciously tight and satisfying that you need to be pretty hard to put it in to begin with and who stays feeling satisfying and smug even as she gets hornier is like night and day.

You sound like you naturally have a hallway vagina that makes guys go soft after a few minutes because they literally cannot feel anything anymore.

And probably roast beef flaps to boot.

Haha huge cunt whore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.