[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
34 Y/o Virgin Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-18.jpg (60 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-18.jpg
60 KB, 480x470
I'm a 34 y/o virgin that still loves with his mom. I have never had a girlfriend and have never even kissed a girl.

I make over 100k a year. When my 68 Y/o mother dies i plan on killing myself so I figure I have about 15 to 20 years left.

Something you people have to look forward to.
>>
Can I have some your money? Thanks bro
>>
>I make over 100k a year.
>still lives with his mom
..What?

Rent/buy a cheap one person apartment. Is your mom disabled or something?
>>
>>24139321
I'm not mentally capable living alone.
>>
you can "buy" love with that money, bitches like money, i promise it is totes worth it.
also:
Nobody exists on purpose.
Nobody belongs anywhere.
we're all going to die.
Dead are no use to anyone.
>>
>>24139339
How can you say that when you've never tried it?

Or did you and it went horribly wrong and you burned down everything or something. Cause actual retards live alone.
>>
>>24139339
How are you making 100k a year then?
If you're not able to live by yourself it's very unlikely that you're even able to talk to other people besides your mom
>>
I'm probably gonna end up the same if it makes you feel any better op.
>>
>>24139298
>I'm a 34 y/o virgin that still loves with his mom
>still loves with his mom

Dat Freudian slip.
>>
>>24139339
Living alone is really easy, especially if you have an apartment. all you maintenance is done for you
>>
>>24139339
How the fuck can you make 100k a year and yet not be able to live alone? What do you do?
>>
>>24139298
If you really make that much money, you should move out and hire a maid. From there, who knows?
>>
>>24139298
>I make over 100k a year

whores, bruh

whores
>>
>>24140363
This.
Hire a hot maid to have both your maintenance and sexual needs satisfied.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.