[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The robot is back >History board >Trash board What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: chinaman.jpg (91 KB, 706x820) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
91 KB, 706x820
>The robot is back
>History board
>Trash board
What's the next step in Hiroshima's master plan?
>>
>>24138803

Hiro is confused because possession of CP was legal in Japan until a year ago, he doesn't understand crazy American pedophobia and bigotry.
>>
>ifunny.co
Am I getting rused?
>>
>>24138803
/l/

you know you want it
>>
Hiroshima did more in two months then moot in two years.

I for one welcome our japanese overlords.
>>
I hope he makes a board similar to wizchan's /v9k/
>>
>>24138896
Gooks are an industrious people.
>>
>>24138823
>pedophobia and bigotry
Ha ha ha
>>
reminder that hiro is the greatest unintentional memelord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_GhU0UXwbY
>>
File: happy-00000.jpg (45 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
happy-00000.jpg
45 KB, 300x338
4chan is going to go into a new golden age. It's happening.
Thank your Hiroshima.
>>
>>24138912
>mfw racists are too ignorant/stupid to use the correct slurs
>>
>>24138990
There's nothing wrong with being attracted to lolis as long as you don't act on your attraction. Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>24138803
>history board
more like /leftypol/ that place has more sjws than /co/
>>
>>24138803
>>24139014

That hero was able to BORROW money to buy 4chan just proves how superior Japan's financial institutions are. Unlike America, Japan is the largest creditor nation on Earth, and its banks are not controlled by the jews.
>>
>>24139059

In Japan the age of consent is 13, what's wrong with fucking a 13 year old if it's legal?
>>
>>24139070
>leftypol of oochan being sjw
Yeah sure buddy
>>
>>24139041
not even that same guy but here's the reply you wanted
>>
>>24139103
Thanks babe
>>
>>24139085
The national age of consent is 13, but every prefecture is above that.
>>
File: fwp.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
fwp.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>24139041
>going to the trouble of differentiating between various subcategories of sneaky slanty-eyed people
>>
>>24139085
>Age of consent is 13

Well... I'm not even a weeb but I'm off to Japan. Thanks anon.
>>
>>24138803
That /his/ board sound retarded and out of place 2bh family
>>
Hopefully a NEET board so we can leave /b/ 2.0 behind. Given his background he should know that this is important.
>>
>>24138803
I would say crashing the website but he already did that day 1.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.