[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies find it so easy to have relationships? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Why do normies find it so easy to have relationships? It's like they do it without even thinking about it.
>>
>>24138695
>It's like
It's not like that. It's actually how it is. Honestly, what's there to think about?
>>
>>24138695
Because basic human interaction isn't a difficult task...?
>>
>>24138695
who's this memon demon
>>
>>24138748
People like you ruin this board.
>>
Why didn't normies let me be a part of their society?
>>
>>24138748
>>24138726
FUCK
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
NORMIS
>>
>>24138726
Well how the fuck do they learn to do that?
>>
>>24138773
Oh I'm sorry, maybe some more frogs and REEEEEEEEs will make things better
>SAY NO TO NORMOS! ROOOOOOOO!
>>
>>24138767
I don't know, sorry. I saved it from here a few days ago.
>>
>>24138802
Exactly what we need, crawl back to /b/.
>>
>>24138813
ROOOOO! NORMOS IS BAD! FROG CULTURE FOREVER!
>>
They don't fear the repercussions of every single action they carry out weather that being making a joke, deciding on a date location, touching her etc. It's all about being secure in your actions and knowing that one small mistake won't ruin everything.
>>
>>24138795
There's nothing to learn. You are who you are and if you find someone who likes who you are (a more censored version until later in the relationship) then you ask them out if you also like them. You do things together and enjoy each other's company. You get to know them and decide if you want to stay with them as you go. You have sex too. None of this is ever thought about...it's just what you do. No one teaches you and you don't learn it. It's not a math problem. You just live your life, pham.
>>
>>24138748
I fail to understand why you're here.
>>
>>24138861
You speds don't seem to understand much that isn't ROOOOO or REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>24138822
"I'm not accepted here but I should be because things should change for me"
>>
>>24138837
Following up on this, there are people out there that you just click with. You just have to be comfortable enough to be outgoing enough to find them. Once you find someone you like you feel them out.
>>
>>24138837
BRuh if only it were that easy.
>>
>>24138876
I don't even frequent this board, but you don't seem like the type that enjoys this board for it's intended purpose, you don't sound like you are either.
>>
>>24138883
I'm a normie, I'm accepted everywhere sped.
>>
>>24138915
The intended purpose of making original content? Or do you still think this is the sped board?
>>
>>24138938
I have no fucking idea what a Sped is. And making original content is nothing to do with the theme of the board.
>>
>>24138837
>just live your life

What if my life consists of going to work and then coming home, playing video games and sleeping? Doesn't really work does it? So do I have to do/learn something or not? Your post only applies when you are an outgoing person.
>>
Just be yourself man it's that easy.
>>
Relationships are way harder than you expect, even if you can get one. I don't understand how LTR normans can do it, especially when the girl is a huge bitch
>>
>>24138988
You have to be your self, yes. But your problem is your life doesn't involve meeting new people in fresh social situations, right? There's your problem. Do you have friends you can maybe go out and grab a drink with?
>>
>>24138996
Worst advice you could give. Being myself would mean, be awkward as fuck and make her uncomfortable.
>>
>>24138988
You have to interact with other people if you want to interact with other people obviously. A woman isn't just going to show up in your room. It doesn't have to be anything crazy though. You could join a d&d group or something if that's more your speed. Try going to the bar with your coworkers some time. Or find people on online forums with similar interests and do shit with them. You don't have to be part of any "cool group" to meet people and have a good time. There are plenty of sperges out there looking for other sperges to hang out with.

If you're set on never meeting people, well, you'll never meet people. It's like wondering why you can learn to code when you avoid computers like the plague.
>>
>>24138988
Ohhh you mean the special rules for introverts

Typically, outgoing women walk up to these when they are outside once a week and ask if their life consists of exciting and engaging activities like vidya. When they say something like what you just posted, the female instantly latches on.
>>
>>24139027
>>24139042
OK thanks. I see what you mean.
>>
>>24138963
>Doesn't know what a sped is
>Thinks this board wasn't created for OC
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>24138695
see
>>24138748
Stop being yourself - grow, change, and flourish in the Real World
>>
File: tumblr_lzbj3uzwlU1rpv6mso1_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzbj3uzwlU1rpv6mso1_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x350
>>24138822
>Frog culture
>>
>>24139042
fucking kill yourself desu senpaitachi kek
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.