[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman is a shithead. He doesn't believe in fembots. Fembot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Eggman is a shithead. He doesn't believe in fembots.

Fembot is a thing. What kind of beta you think will orbit the woman in the picture? None. Betas have minimum standards too.

I knew a fembot in my past. They're real. It's not a meme like that faggot Eggman says. Fuck Eggman!

Fembots, the real ones, those that exists, are some ugly motherfuckers that no beta would orbit. They exist you demented fucking faggot Eggman! They are robots. Certainly more robot than you, you fucking faggot!
>>
>>24138623
>There are fembots! Look at this beyond deformed girl(?)
I guess you're missing the point. If a girl needs to look like that in order to be as lonely as a regular robot, then the original point (that there is a drastic double standard) still stands.
>>
god damn I didn't think she was a real person like I thought that picture of her sitting in the car was shopped
what disorder does she have?
>>
>>24138729
>tripfag
>taking the bait and is still retarded
nice dude what a surprise.

the point is that anyone on r9k is a robot. it used to be arcanines. go to hell reddit.
>>
>>24138753
>arcanines
It never used to be that, what the fuck?
>>
>>24138800
stupid cunt.
>>
I've met a real beta female, funny thing was she had a boyfriend who is 5'2. Probably the most boring and idiotic person I've ever met. I'm not chad at all and overall nice to everyone, but after hanging out with her a few times it's almost like she only responded to verbal abuse and being used as a doormat. Pretty weird to see two robot memes shattered in real life. I still don't understand stacies though, I never understand if they want to talk to me so i concentrate on having a good time with people who are more receptive in that social event and end up getting ignored by females.
>>
It's the dynamic of how the genders interact. Women are the sexual selectors, not the selected. You're just butthurt you can't selected a chad and are left with a selection of betas. Woman also have the ablityt to greatly improve their aparecene just by caking on a new face of makeup. They are able to fake being attractive, with little to no effort on their part. And when being attractive does require effort, ie not being a fat fuck and just being a normal human weight. They start entire social movements about how fat women are beautiful too and need to be accepted and that beauty standards are oppressive. Compare that to the male expectation of attractiveness, being buff with a well toned muscular body, with takes effort to maintain, going to the gym and lifting, not just avoiding a trash diet.

You literally live life on easy mode, there can be no fembots, now fuck off.
>>
>>24138815
It's alright fella, i'd be embarrassed too if I didn't understand what the term "robot" implied. :-)
>>
File: 1418294754925.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1418294754925.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>24138623
this thing has multiple children. Women literally only need a vagina to be socially succesful
>>
>>24138858
>Woman also have the ablityt to greatly improve their aparecene just by caking on a new face of makeup.
Keep telling you that bullshit and ignoring that fembots don't have that hability at all.

Go suck a dick you fucking faggot!
>>
>>24138977
Are you really trying to compare that fat woman with OPs picture?
>>
>>24139004
You're completely missing the point. Most men and women are average looking. Most robots are average looking, they aren't robots because they are hideously deformed. If your having to show a deformed women, something really rare, you "prove" fembots exist, you're not helping your case. The reason why robots exist is because average looking women only want to select to very best looking men, the top 20%. And women are able to go from below average, to above average with a face of makeup, men to have that option.
>>
>>24139138
I see a bunch of "robots" (faggots, actually) here wanting the best women. Not accepting bitches that had a lot of cock in their life. Not accepting the ugliest (not deformed) ones. This is bullshit. If fembots doesn't exist, real robots doesn't exist either.
>>
>>24139187
It doesn't matter what those robots want, because they aren't the sexual selectors of the species. Sure they would like to have those things, but if an "ugly girl" was wiling to have sex with them, they would take that chance. Whenever a "fembot" does appear on this board those same guys throw themselves at her, and she rejects every one of them. Everytime. An "ugly woman" can set up a profile on a dating website, put no effort in and just leave it sitting there, and have men lining up to date her. The problem here is, you don't understand the dynamic between men and women. That dynamic is why fembots cant exist.
>>
>>24139310
Who would have thought such a simple fucking concept would be so hard to understand for some?
>>
>>24139310
Not that anon, but if a robot lived near me and had similar hobbies I'd go on a date with him real fast. I'm just convinced none of you actually want the human contact you claim to want without immediate sex.
>>
File: arumberg.png (2 MB, 1256x920) Image search: [Google]
arumberg.png
2 MB, 1256x920
>>24139015
here's your average fembot

this cunt mods on /r/foreveralonewomen
>>
>>24139340
So your judging anonymous posters on the internet without knowing anything about them, and using that judgement as a reason not to select them. And I'm not saying your judgement is inccortect either, I cant know that. But the fact remains that YOU are the one in the position to make that judgement. You are in the position to select one of those men, but make the choice not to.
>>
>>24138623
I'd still fuck her
she has a working vagina I'll fuck her
>>
>>24139527
Maybe I was unclear but I said I would go on a date with a robot if they live near by.

Everyone makes judgements what's your point? It doesn't override what I said in the first sentence, just an observation from browsing.
>>
>>24139624
>Everyone makes judgements what's your point?
Due to the dynamics between men and women, and women being the sexual selectors of the species, your judgments actually matter. That's my point. I don't know how many times I need to make it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.