[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I find a lot of comfort in being alone. I often wish to myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445760523954.jpg (20 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1445760523954.jpg
20 KB, 480x380
So I find a lot of comfort in being alone. I often wish to myself that I had a thriving social life, but then I do things like go out to a club where there's music playing and people drinking, I feel so immediately overwhelmed and tired that I just want to leave.

Then again, I think about what fun it would be to have real friends. Sharing secrets, going to secret meeting places in the woods to chill out, smoke weed, talk about the things in life that really matter to us, sit around kicking each other's asses in video games, finding people to explore sexual pleasures with and discover my sexuality.

It's all just a dream though, talking to people in person is embarrassing and difficult. I just wish that things were different.
>>
hi I'm hoping to get some more replies to my thread.
>>
>>24138707
here (You) are, my friend

paranoia bI0x kek
>>
File: 1413105175808.jpg (256 KB, 820x988) Image search: [Google]
1413105175808.jpg
256 KB, 820x988
I thought this is the kind of thing this board was made for discussing.
>>
>>24138521
It's just called being introverted.
>>
>>24138521
People are far too self centered nowadays. It's rare that you can find anybody who talks about more than themselves.
>>
>>24139433
I really get that feeling, seeing as how no one seems interested in an intimate monogamous relationship. It's sad to think that that way of life is dying. I wonder if the world was always this shallow and impersonal.

People seem to be only concerned with the most immediate, shallow pleasures. You can't even have a conversation with someone if you digress and try to bring up a challenging point. People don't want that. They'll even get pedantic with you if you aren't saying things in a concise way, because they don't care about talking to you, they don't have the patience for talking with you.

People find the pleasures in life to be getting high and drunk, because they want to escape the meaninglessness of their life. I worry that I'm no better than them, I wouldn't dare try to look at myself as any better, yet I hate them.
>>
Anyone out there have anything to add? I'm open to anything philosophical someone wants to say that isn't inane horse shit.
>>
>>24139110
I'd love a translation of that
>>
I know the feeling.

>I feel so immediately overwhelmed and tired that I just want to leave.
I freak out if I just think about the conditions inside a nightclub... which has made me never go.
>TFW absolutely no friends
>>
>>24141342
What does it say?
>>
>>24141494
That's exactly what I want to know. The handwriting is terrible so I can't even stick it into a dictionary
>>
>>24141494
I'm having trouble even deciphering what the kanji are
>>
I find him funny, does that count?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.