[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people here are actually contemplating suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: received_922870664459512.jpg (44 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
received_922870664459512.jpg
44 KB, 540x390
How many people here are actually contemplating suicide
>>
Me, I've given up hope that the rest of my life will be worth living
>>
File: 1439802287915.jpg (154 KB, 800x802) Image search: [Google]
1439802287915.jpg
154 KB, 800x802
33%

I seriously consider doing it.
>>
Me, but I have no idea how.
>>
>>24138434
Accurate representation of schitz
>>
Why do people still bully me, I recently moved and no one knew anything of me, but they started to bully me again.
I think it's not because what I do, it's because who I am, nothing.
>>
Me, but I've never tried.

I think that's how it is with men. It doesn't get taken seriously for some reason because we don't just constantly make attempts. I know that if I tried it once, I would die.
>>
I feel it sometimes. If I ever get that low, I'm gonna get on an airplane and go far, far away to do it
>>
>>24138451
Howso? What's even happening there?
>>
I do most days but that awful instinct of survival is preventing me, thus I can't hang myself or get hit by a train.

Wonder if fentanyl overdose is painful
>>
>>24138490
How the fuck do you even fail at killing yourself anyway?
I've always heard stories of people failing at committing suicide and it baffles me. If you really wanted to do it, you'd make sure to get all the requirements and precautions right.
>>
>>24138569
idk, I think when women do it it's always just a cry for attention

men are taught not to do things like that, so when they suicide they actually study up on it and actually suicide.
>>
>>24138569

I think that, even if you genuinely want to do it, some primal instinct of your body may derail the attempt. Knife slips the wrong way, hand shakes when holding a knife, puking up pills...
>>
File: 1440627708617.jpg (21 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
1440627708617.jpg
21 KB, 284x405
I contemplate almost every day but I don't go through with it for a few reasons. First off I don't have the means for a painless or instantaneous death and I sure as well don't want it to be painful. Now that might seem illogical and it probably is because the pain is temporary and the death will be permanent but holy shit some of these suicide methods sound pretty gnarly. Anti-emetics + barbiturates or benzos/alcohol + shotgun to head sounds about right, not a whole lot of room for error.

Second, I don't want to hurt my loved ones, my mom in particular. I think I might just be selfish enough to do it to everyone else but I can't put my mom through that, she would be heartbroken. It would seem like that same feeling of not wanting to disappoint my mom would encourage me to try and better my life but it doesn't. Funny how these things work. Maybe I'm just a fucking faggot.

Lastly, I can't give up this tiny shred of hope I still have. Things weren't always this bad and I guess it's possible things could get better again, maybe I could even lead a happy fulfilling full life even. It sure as hell isn't going to happen if I continue on like this but I guess it's possible.

I think those are the three main hurdles. If I could get past those it would come down to survival instinct and I think I could get past that with drugs or in a moment of frustration and despair.

I hope it gets better but I am expecting the worst desu. Maybe it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I don't know.
>>
>>24138418

I will probably off myself once my parents are dead

This will be most likely 20 years or so, son a lot of things can change, but if they were to drop dead today, I would probably just follow them to the grave

I see no hope in living
>>
File: 1419898286652.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419898286652.gif
458 KB, 250x250
I am almost certain I will die by my own hand.

I want to die out in nature, like in the woods or drowning. But I am so lazy, I will probably end up shooting myself.

Or hanging
>>
>>24138766
i know this feel, but im going to off myself anyway.

They will get over me sooner or later, plus i have other siblings
>>
maybe in a few years. If no one loved me as a kid no one's gonna love me as an adult.
>>
>>24138418
I can contemplate all I want. I just can't do it.

It's just pretty damn stupid to cause suffering to yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.