[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is time running so fast nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1238623833122.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1238623833122.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
Why is time running so fast nowadays?
>>
>>24138317
Don't quote me on it, but I've always suspected the psychological perception of time fastens as a person's life grows. Could be a matter of our brain finding so much persistence in memories it's kind of just tossing more information out the window.
>>
>>24138639
i think this happens because you have vastly fewer novel experiences as you get older and settle into a routine, so your brain doesn't bother recording your experiences into memory because it's inefficient to record, for example, a thousand independent memories of you sitting at your desk in your office

also, social isolation is bad for memory
>>
>>24138317
i have the opposite problem when i count seconds at work people tell me my seconds are too long
>>
>>24139089
this is why vacations are so efficient
a week away from your home can get the wageslave through the rest of the year
>>
>>24139089
>also, social isolation is bad for memory
I feel my brain deteriorating
>>
File: 1446445403412.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446445403412.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
I am a master aspergers, let me explain briefly.

When you were a child, everything was new. Thats why when your brother told you, money grows on trees, if you bury your coin, you believed it to be true. You had no reference frame.

For all you know, summertime could mean gravity turned into upside down reverse.

Anyway, as you get older, you experience the same thing you already experienced, its routine, thus discarded. Growing up sucks, true I agree, but I did the unlikely and went to nigger africa for a month.

That month was longer than a year in my original country.

Personally I think we should rape women, go to denmark and ride lego rollercauster, assassinate kekholds, become normalfags for a brief moment and be epic champagne deep twisted intense love wow so unique life and love. Goodbye.
>>
>>24139166
i drowned in your deepness.
>>
>>24138317
You died in the early 2000s. Your mind was sent to an alternate timeline.
>>
Already 2 months since my birthday, I feel old.
>>
>>24139463
For real my niggre
>>24139526
Love this stuff. Western world has gone insane, cant blame aperson for feeling this.
>>24139542
I was in an emotional come, from being 22 years old, to 25, until, finally, my whore mother left the apertment and I own it. It was horrible. Times move fast until change.
>>
It's very simple. Not counting about how you brain doesn't get new information, you just think you have infinite time
>>
File: 1447039320268.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1447039320268.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1502
The past 4 years of my life have been blended together into one monotonous blob. I loathe living and wish I could die in my sleep
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.