[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the lack of female companionship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1445440426892.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445440426892.png
1 MB, 1280x720
How do you cope with the lack of female companionship?
>>
I dont. It's the main reason for my emotional instability and general misery.
>>
File: 1446937933075.jpg (106 KB, 647x580) Image search: [Google]
1446937933075.jpg
106 KB, 647x580
Get a waifu
>>
I fap and then cuddle my pillow whilst listening to gf roleplay asmr. I do this every night.
>>
File: 1446800504134.gif (680 KB, 379x654) Image search: [Google]
1446800504134.gif
680 KB, 379x654
watch anime and lift weights
rinse and repeat
>>
I contemplate my desires.
>>
>>24138073
This worked for me for a while. Then one day a part of my took a look at what I was doing from an outside perspective and I just broke down.

I still watch asmr but not the gf roleplays.
>>
>>24138079
Phew. The fedora is strong in this one.
>>
With a boyfriend, vidya waifus, and hobbies.
>>
>>24138168
>f-f-fedora!
is that all you can come up with?
>>
Focusing on my career

Doing good things for people

Trying to improve myself

I'm ok most days but Jesus Christ I want some cuddles and some poonanny
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 623x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 623x689
I pretend to be a little preteen emo boi on Kik and have circles with so many grills
>>
>>24138043
I don't need it.
>>
>>24138333
If you're actually doing all that, you're probably desirable as a boyfriend. You'll find someone if you actively try. But you're not going to be prompted to press X for gf.
>>
I had one and realised they make life worse. Ill get one when I want children.
>>
>>24138455
How was she making your life worse?
>>
Turning a little more gay every day.
>>
I just remember that this life is insignificant and one day death will take me into its loving arms so I can leave this all behind
>>
music and weed. for my grandpa it was music and food.
i'll never forget the time i got expelled for lifting up a girl's dress in 2nd grade, Disneyland got cancelled and instead i went to stay with my pa in a different state.
he used to listen to old blues and cry because my grandmother died.
i think seeing this sealed my fate. he didn't die alone though.
>>
>>24138467
had to spend time with her (being a woman thats a lot of time) for very little reward. A few times a week I got sex but its not that good. Also going out every weekend is expensive
>>
>>24138536
Sounds like you were a doormat. My bf likes to eat a lot of my time but I just ask for alone time whenever I want it, and he gives it to me. Did you like her as more than a fuck toy?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.