[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some fucking normie insulted me at school today. How do I show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: transferir.jpg (4 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
transferir.jpg
4 KB, 244x206
Some fucking normie insulted me at school today. How do I show that faggot he shouldn't mess with me?
>>
>>24137406
punch him in the face
>>
>>24137406
Shoot him
>>
>>24137406
man the fuck up and fight back
>>
Perform a school shooting.
>>
Columbine 2.0
>>
>>24137406
Tell the VP he raped you in the boys bathroom
>>
Pull one really awesome prank on him. Any suggestions from the thread?
>>
>>24137406
shoot up his house, family
>>
>>24137406
Just fucking beat the shit out of him.
Even if you lose, it's better than doing nothing. Just take the hits like a man. People eventually stop fucking with you if all you do is fight.
>>
>>24137436
>>24137474
>>24137492
>>24137661
all of these.
>>
File: 1446420515639.jpg (118 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446420515639.jpg
118 KB, 700x700
>>24137406
Go up to him and start wanking his cock ferociously. Really rub his crotch. That'll show that normie scum
>>
Act nonchalant and refer to him as kid.
It's more effective than you think.
>>
Had a similar problem(still have),just dox him and ruin his normie life from the shadows.
>>
>>24139088
Either that or insult him back with some lighthearted banter. If he continues to harass you then it makes him seem like a jerk, even to the most insensitive teenagers.
>>
>>24138777
trips decides
>>
>>24138777
And when he pushes you away and calls you a fag, report him to the school for racism.
>>
>>24137406
Be a fucking man.
>>
>>24137406
Bite his nut off during your weekly blowjob session with him.
>>
File: 1444608771838-r9k.jpg (89 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1444608771838-r9k.jpg
89 KB, 680x453
>>24137406
Become legend, the only way you can. Give in to the supreme
>>
Insult his mother. If he doesn't try to intimidate you, he'll lose face infront of his friends. Now when he tries to intimidate you, insult his mother again.

If he tries to get physical, punch him in the face.

If he's much bigger than you, he'll probably kick your ass, but atleast in the future he will understand that you aren't a helpless victim.
>>
File: brutal.png (13 KB, 319x470) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
13 KB, 319x470
>>24141597
>punch him in the face
Fuck that. Drive your thumbs into his sides, up near his armpits. Then kick him in the balls with every ounce of force you can possibly muster. For good measure, once he's down, grab his foot and twist it enough to break his ankle. Then spit on him and walk away.
>>
>>24141676
What's the thumb driving supposed to do? There's bone there from what I'm feeling, doesn't feel like a weak spot.
>>
>>24141676
Forgot a couple protips: Strength really doesn't matter much in a fight. All you need to be is fast and willing to fuck someone up. And visualization helps - instead of seeing Chad the person, see a meatsack containing a series of delicately connected veins, tendons, ligaments, and nerve clusters.
>>
>>24141744
Trust me; it hurts like a sonuvabitch and no one ever expects it. Ideal placement is about on the same level as the heart.
>>
>drug/knock him out
>tie him on his back
>practice your deep throat skills on him
>when he wakes up he will be freaked out on so many levels
>slap him around a bit.use something degrading to strike him like a filthy plunger or a poopy dildo that you also force into his various orifices
>find a nice narrow phallic curling iron/straightener and slide into their butt. now plug it in and wait for the screams hehehe
>>
>befriend the normie scum
>gain his trust
>go round his house
>ask to use his pc
>download as much illegal stuff as possible such as cp, movies and music
>he gets busted and is sent to prison
>you don't have to deal with his shit any more
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.