[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you like her you're either gay or a pedo. You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: emma_watson_cannes1.jpg (82 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
emma_watson_cannes1.jpg
82 KB, 1000x750
If you like her you're either gay or a pedo.

You can't prove me wrong either.
>>
If you SPECIFICALLY like her, you're really desperate.

Even average girls I see at Wal-Mart are cuter.
>>
Pff its not just 100% about looks. Shes got that likable character that radiates from her. You know shes an actor, they are so good at making people around them interested in what they gotta do and say.

~Baisically by looks shes maybe 5-6/10 but her character boosts her up to a high 8/10.

Fucking hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 304x166
>>24137428
>butthurt khv betafag detected
>>
>>24137437
Im not beta you faggot. I would actually fuck you up IRL.

She is way out of pretty much all of our leagues on this board. But out of all of you I have most of a chance.
>>
>>24137339
But she's older than me...
>>
She looks like a young male tbqh fami. And I keep forgetting that her name is Emma Watson. Lmao. So I agree with OP. If you like Watson you're probably a faggot.

Now I'm not saying sh isn't a like able person. There's a reason why she was picked specifically for the Women's UN and that is her likability. But if you want to fuck her, just admit you're gay or a gold digger.
>>
>>24137462
>this much damage control
I could probably knock you down with one blow to the face. The only way you could do anything to me is to belly flop on me and crush me with your fat ass.
>>
>>24137487
>>24137462
I am guaranteed bigger, stronger and better looking than both of you, so step the fuck back right now before I slam your head into a wall.

btw Emma Watson is fucking shit.
>>
>>24137487
Where the fuck do you live bitch.
>>
>>24137635
I highly doubt I live anywhere near you. Alaska.
>>
>>24137635
Look behind you
>>
File: Heforshe.jpg (79 KB, 749x701) Image search: [Google]
Heforshe.jpg
79 KB, 749x701
>>24137339
At this point you're also pretty desperate. She's falling apart fast.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.