[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a Chad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: human-legs-c-palmer-328.jpg (81 KB, 328x246) Image search: [Google]
human-legs-c-palmer-328.jpg
81 KB, 328x246
It is true... it must be upsetting for some of you robots that didn't already know we're here walking amongst you. But Ive always exsited on this board In peace. I do not represent all Chads especially the ones who've been so cruel to you. I am like you an individual with his own wants and needs existing inside a group that is overall negative. Now for the reason for this post... I have a friend who I would describe as having numerous robotic tendencies... and he has a crush on a girl who has a crush on me. I have no intention of stealing his girl or even impeding his way. I want to help. I need the perspective of the robot community on how to deal with this problem. What should I do?
>>
fuck off to >>>/adv/
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 632x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 632x754
>>24137136
Here is some good advice anon.
Get off my board.
Just joking, it's probably best to just talk to him and clear the air, or even just let it play out between those two, see what happens and pick up the pieces.
>>
>>24137158
I can't visit /adv/ I need the advice of true robots
>>
>>24137136
Explain how you are a Chad exactly?
>>
>>24137180
I'm 6 feet tall and been playing sports since i was 5 I have been having steady sex since I was 16... id even consider myself more of a normie but I needed an attractive subject heading
>>
>>24137136
You have to be Chad and fuck "his" girl, because it's not his. He have to be put in his place. If you want, you can talk to him before you do it, and you can talk about him to her all the time preparing the terrain for his fuck up, because he will fuck up, like a good robot. If he is really your friend, he'll be happy that his friend fucked the girl he loves.
>>
>>24137247
This is anon so not really a brag but I could just as easily fuck another girl that wouldn't piss off my friend. He's a shy sensitive kid. He doesn't need one of his only friends fucking his dream girl... I mean how could I help them get together or how should I tell him to stop going for her in a way he'd understand?
>>
>>24137322

Tell him she has a crush on you.

I have a chad friend and I had a crush on a girl.
While I was beta-orbiting her she sent nudes to my chad friend.
When my buddy told me that and began saying she was a whore and that he didn't want of her at all, we became the best bros and we still drink beers together 3 years after.

Show him she is a whore or something like that and try to laugh about her with him. That's what I suggest.
>>
you cant help your friend
the whore will suck your dick no matter what
and your friend will feel like a turd
>>
>>24137438
Hmmm so I should probably just talk it out with him. Literally that is exactly what's happening now. I've even asked this girl for advice about other girls like giving eveything sign that says fuck off I can I've even said I think they'd be a cute couple. I really expected to just get a lot of "reeee" and fuck offs... robots are good people. Glad I never fucked with you guys in highschool. Except Elliot Rodger and Chris Mercer... those guys are pieces of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.