[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only one who looks up people from the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ohmy.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I can't be the only one who looks up people from the past on the internet. Like girls you had a crush on, people who might've considered you their merest of acquaintances while you considered them your best friends, or guys who bullied you.

I don't do it frequently, but sometimes I get in a weird mood and do some sleuthing. It's usually very boring. The chick you were deeply in love with in middle school just gave birth to her third beautiful child. The only dude who would talk to you caught a big break and now lives in a mansion. Stuff like that.

Yesterday I looked up one of my bullies who would spit in my face, usually right after eating so there'd be debris in his saliva. He wasn't on Facebook, so I had to dig a bit deeper. His name is pretty unique, so that worked in my favor.

Well, my dear robots, the only piece of information I could find was that his funeral took place on October 19, 2013. Found that in an archived church newsletter PDF. Most of the other people had little obituaries or soothing quotes next to them. He was just a name and a date in the funeral section.

For most of my life, I've been phantasizing about how I would get back at him once I grew up. That didn't even stop when I finally did grow up and older. Thinking of elaborate ways to hurt him psychologically kept me going.

Learning that he's dead is weird. It's like the most hollow of all victories. The bully is gone. The bullied abides. But I never got my chance at revenge. The score was never settled. He won when we were kids, and he was still winning when he died.

He may be a dead asshole. But doesn't that just mean I'm a living loser?
>>
>not finding his grave to piss and dance on

Do you even postmortem revenge?
>>
>>24136983
your thread sucks
>>
Only 18 here, though I know the feeling. I remember an extremely introverted girl with bad anxiety I was friends with in primary school, her only friend. I also remember adding her on myspace too so I looked her up the other week. I searched her up on facebook and it turns out she moved to london I guess.

I add her and she asks who I am. I expected as much, it has been like 10 years. I tell her my name.

The first thing she says:

>ohh heyyy There. do you know where i can get a fake iD?

removed her. I'm fine without.
>>
Yeah, I do something like that, but I don't really go that far, I just creep on the girls I knew in middle school and high school on facebook
>>
>>24137020

That would feel even weirder, like I'm trying too hard. The guy is dead. Nothing I could do to his grave could hurt him. If there's an afterlife, I'm scared he could see it and laugh at my feeble attempts to get back at him.

Does that make any sense?
>>
you won
he is dead
gone
cant do anything
completely out
justice have been done
rejoice anon

isnt it the greatest revenge to be ALIVE while the other is FUCKING ROTTING IN THE GROUND?
>>
>>24137068
>still being afraid of the bully when he's dead

Man, he really fucked you up huh?
>>
One of my bullies was in the news paper for trying to steal meat from a supermarket, getting caught be security and running into an old woman and breaking her hip trying to make his escape. On the way out of the store he jumped back over her while she was on the floor.
>>
>>24137085

Say there's a guy who owes you 1000$.

Then he dies.

Are you happy the asshole is dead? Or are you sad that you won't see those 1000$ again?

He never took my money. But he did take my pride. Now I may never get it back.
>>
>>24137114
let it go anon

life isn't all about pride
>>
I used to do that when I was 16~22, now I just accept that they're average normalfags and don't care anymore
>>
>>24136983
yeah it's a weird feeling.
I made a thread a while ago. My high school crush died. It's like i never even had the chance you know. I think she died of OD... I could've saved her bro
>>
>>24137157

that's got to be even worse. I lost my chance at revenge. You lost the chance to be with your beloved. My condolences.

It's funny, the last thing I had heard about this guy, maybe ca. 2007-8, was that he had started on a heroin habit. I can't know for sure, but an OD might be plausible here as well.
>>
>>24137114
pride is retarded and you deserve everything bad happening to you if you are so stuck up on it
you are probably as bad as him in that case

how can you not appreciate it
i would do happy dance for days if the retarded whore died today then piss on her grave
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.