[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw oneitis is cute shy girl >she's new in town >after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1426417183256.png (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426417183256.png
884 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw oneitis is cute shy girl
>she's new in town
>after many weeks of knowing her, i finally manage to strike up the courage to ask her to dinner
>she politely says yes
>can't believe it
>go to pick her up at night, she's dressed stunningly
>having dinner with her at this place i know, everything is going great
>mfw she casually mentions mid-conversation that she has a boyfriend.

FUCK ALL WOMEN. WHY DO THEY THINK ITS OKAY TO DO THIS. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY. YOU DUMB STINKING WHORE. DEATH TO ALL WOMEN. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24136602
no way mang
>>
>>24136602
Should have made the insinuation that having a BF doesn't stop you wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>24136602
did u pay the bill as well or split it?
>>
>>24136602

That's why you dont go to dinners for 1st date
Keep it casual . This isn't hollywood.
Night coffee / tea / juice / alcohol .

Don't waste more than 10$ on a woman that hasn't even sucked your dick yet.
>>
>>24136602
She's lying. This is a classic trick to see if you like them. They say it then wait to see your reaction. If you're sad, they know you really like them. If you get angry, they know you're trouble. If you don't react at all it means you just want friendship.
>>
File: 1443116277034.jpg (70 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1443116277034.jpg
70 KB, 625x637
>>24136641
this only goes well if ur chad
>>
File: Womens Liberation is Death.png (195 KB, 1382x850) Image search: [Google]
Womens Liberation is Death.png
195 KB, 1382x850
she was communicating that she is open to cheating
>>
>>24136650

If you're sad they know you're weak.
If you get angry they know you're weak.
If you don't react it means you don't give a fuck so you're giving room for attraction to develop.

Don't take chicks with boyfriends to dinners
Don't take chicks to dinners in the first place.
>>
>>24136651

No it doesn't .
Literally nobody asks people to dinner for first date.
Too flashy . Too formal . It's like you're trying to show off.
>>
>>24136686
Agreed. OP fucked up. Ask her to get coffee or something first.
>>
>>24136602
If you're flirting with a girl and she doesn't mention her bf, even when you ask her out, it means that she'd cheat on him. If you decide to continue pursuing her, make sure to not start anything serious with her, even if she were to break off things with her bf. These kind of women can't be trusted. They are only good for one thing.
>>
i couldn't marry a girl who wasnt a virgin. i would rather be single
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>24136727
Being this much of an autist to settle for pure qt virgin
>>
Well she went out with you, doesn't that mean she is interested in you?

Girls aren't usually single, they just get stolen from whoever gives them the most attention.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.