[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I paid you a thousand dollars would you walk up to this black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 3010647-2052262379-terre.png (897 KB, 787x1024) Image search: [Google]
3010647-2052262379-terre.png
897 KB, 787x1024
If I paid you a thousand dollars would you walk up to this black man and scream "Fuck you Nigger!" to his face?
>>
sure cuz i'm not white
>>
The idea that you have a thousand dollars made me laugh.
>>
Yes.

He looks like a faggot, I know a dangerous nigger when I see one, this guy isn't.
>>
Why are niggers so violent?
They all start beating someone as soon as they say nigger, that guy would probably kill me over nothing.
>>
>>24136409
I'll tell him that I'm getting 400 bucks I say "fuck you nigger" to his face, ask him if he wants to split 50/50.
He'll take the cash, I get 800 bucks.
>>
>>24136430
It's attributable to their social situation as inferior to whites. Take for example a man that was bullied as a child, to whom others acted as though he was inferior, and though that man is now a grown up, he will still be more on the edge against insults. Everytime a black man chimps at you, remeber that his inside is mushy and soft, and that everything he does to you, or threatens to do, he does because of his feelings of inferiority.
>>
>>24136897
I'd tell him I'm doing it for $20 and split it with him 50/50
>>
>>24136950
10 doesn't seem like enough for him.
He's a big guy.
>>
>>24136971
then I'd cave and just give him the whole $20
>>
>get the money
>tell him you told me to be racist to him
>walk away whistling pink panther
>>
> $1,000

It's fucking nothing. What do you take me for, a poorfag?

>>24136419
Why would not being White help in any way. Black guys don't want to be called nigger in an aggressive way by any non-Blacks. And even if you were Black, you still said fuck you to him, he'll be pissed, but probably a bit less at least.
>>
Didn't someone just call him(TO) that in public, and he didn't do anything. Either him or Chad Ocho Cinco. Who knows they all look alike. The only ones that chimp out are the ones with nothing to lose.
>>
>>24136409
inb4 I want to fuck you, nigger!
>>
>>24136928
Is that why they are obsessed with building muscles, hoping to overcome their inferiority complex?
>>
Yeah it was T.O. he called him a spear chucker to
https://youtu.be/s32krHdvVIM
>>
>>24136409
What it has to do with /r9k/ you fucking idiot? Go back to /pol/ your scum!
>>
Yes. I'm poor and I need money.
>>
>>24136409
His bellybutton look like a butthole
>>
>>24137240
>starts yelling like a nigger nigger slang included
>resorts to using racial slurs
wtf?
>>
>yell at TO
>he punches me
>sue him for the little money he has left
>still get guaranteed 1k
>>
Given no conditions yes in which case I'll work with him as the human he is and possiby let him in in the money

I'll proceed to apologize after he screams

I'll speak with him before and after and possibly make a nice acquaintance
>>
>>24136419
You'd still get fucked up
>>
>>24136430
Not all of them are

When you treat a dog badly it becomes aggressive

Why are white people so pretentious and rude sometimes, there are plenty of Africans who are peaceful just like there are plenty of Caucasians who are violent and evil
>>
>>24136928
Is that really ok for you to say? Isn't this very board built on soft feelings of inferiority and loneliness?
>>
>>24136409
would be funny to how he try to fuck me,
one stab he fucking lie one the ground cry like prostitute
>>
>>24138499
If Anon is rude he might

We know nothing about the man, maybe he'll just shrug it off and give OP the 1000 so he can pay Anon for being the entertainer he is
>>
>>24138546
>We know nothing about the man

The man in the OP is one of the most famous NFL players of the past 20 years and is pretty much an actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU
>>
>>24138537
>Implying he won't take the knife from your hand with ninja like reflexes and proceed to laugh
>>
Indeed i would :P
>>
>>24138566
In that case he definitely wont care what some loser has to say

He may be funding the performance
>>
>>24136409
The medical bills would probably cost more than that and it's not with destroying my good looks over.
>>
Depending on the location, yes
>>
>>24136928
Whites chimp out too just like every human does once they've had enough mistreatment

If you hit a dog enough eventually it fights back
>>
>>24138572
he were dead before ending his thought you joke
>>
File: 1350659649796.png (120 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
1350659649796.png
120 KB, 254x247
>>24138657
mfw you everytime hit another dog you fucking retard. the race card dont work this way idiot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.