[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /rageissues/? Whenever something bullshit happens in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 244x207
Who else /rageissues/? Whenever something bullshit happens in a game I like to give my laptop a nice hard sucker punch, so hard that it actually dies and auto-restarts. There's a crack in the plastic from me repeatedly punching it.
>>
>>24136011
Wow, that's fucked up, have you told your therapist this?
>>
>>24136025
>therapist
I don't have one. I really should get one though. Or at least a foam punching bag so I can stab it.
>>
countless holes in the walls
>>
Bunperino
>>
>>24136057
>on r9k
>doesn't have a therapist
No wonder you are so angry
>>
I used to smash things, now I just growl and curse.

I don't play video games that seem challenging any more.
>>
>>24136281
I consider a therapist a waste of money
>>
File: 007.png (51 KB, 372x671) Image search: [Google]
007.png
51 KB, 372x671
Me. Even if its a little thing I get really mad, then I remember other fucked up stuff that makes me rage even more. After that I cant control myself and I start destroying everything. Later I just break into tears. Fuck I need serious help
>>
>>24136011
We weren't meant to live like this to begin with op.. We're all a qucked race by the big all seeing eye.
>>
That ain't shit, I was once looking for a trailer for my grandparents and the guy giving me the tour showed me a room with huge gashes all over one of the wooden walls, apparently one of the young guys that had lived there had anger issues and threw a fucking hatchet at it repeatedly.

Myself, well, I've had a fairly detailed brain scan analyzed by experts. One of them said I had "signs of past emotional trauma" and asked if I regularly had homicidal thoughts in a tone that said he already knew the answer (it's yes, it was always yes).
>>
>>24136011
I just screech and scream on the mic. Have a little rant.

Then laugh it off with my fellow autists
>>
I was sent to 3 days isolation/jail for shaving my cat and grabbing muh mums collar

#justAlphaMaleThings
>>
Whenever someone does something I hate to me I begin to have fantasies of tracking them down, plunging a knife into their gut, and jizzing and shitting on their dying body. The jerking off onto them isn't really a fetish, it's just one more fuck you I could metaphorically say to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.