[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wagegod >tfw have friends, hobbies, gf, love &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: wewew.jpg (89 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
wewew.jpg
89 KB, 405x406
>tfw wagegod
>tfw have friends, hobbies, gf, love & support, expendable income
>tfw not internet addict

tick tock, neety sweeties. it's morning, you should probably go lay your lonely head down. it's going to be a long lonely week
>>
>>24135844

>wagegod recommends i relax

Thank you, I will take your recommendation with haste, Wagegod.
>>
too tryhard bro

not really funny when it's not nonsensical
>>
wew better hide in your room neetypoo, don't want to get triggered (i know neets are practically ghetto urban blacks mentally and financially) in front of your parents and case worker. they can LITERALLY cut you off at ANY TIME
>>
>>24135913

this

needs to be funnier like "subway sandwich artists" except something that'll trigger NEETs
>>
>>24135913

wew neetypie you are easily triggered so

I know your lower cognitive abilities and internet addiction make you gwumpy-wumpy but maybe mommy will pat your head until you sleep. wait, she resents you! wewwwwww
>>
>>24135913
It wasnt supposed to be funny. It's the reality.
>>
>>24135844
>implying I need money
>implying I need gf or friends
>implying I need support

How does it feels like being a dependent emotionally weak slave-kek?
>>
File: 1446674.jpg (54 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1446674.jpg
54 KB, 640x400
>>24135986
This is true and I'm glad you understand
>>
>>24135989

wewwwwww look at the grumplebutt

it's okay cupcake, I know you're lonely. It must be hard being a disappointment, you poor thing. Just take a nappy wappy wew
>>
>>24135844
>tfw I experience both the worse parts of NEET life and wage slavery, on top of (relentless) health issues
I don't know man... I don't have the words to describe how much I hate it. I don't know if I'm capable of feeling anything but suffering anymore. Everyone treats me like shit. I hate myself and I hate everyone.

I looked at Facebook just now. All the rich chads who treated me like shit in high school have amazing outgoing and enjoyable lives. I don't know why this suddenly makes me so angry. They all lived in mansions and had cars even at 16, now they're all just exploring the world with no burdens and getting laid and making friends and being attractive.

It's all fucked. Killing myself would only be admiting defeat. It's a rigged game from the start, there is no winning. Developing your skills doesn't really mean shit when there's people just as talented who are also better looking than you and richer than you with more connections.
>>
>>24136063
wewwwww you need a snackywacky
>>
>NEETs think I'm paying for their lifestyle
>my gf's dad is a Jewish accountant who helps me avoid almost all tax (I'm self employed)
>I have expendable income & I don't pay for NEETs

Feels good man
>>
>>24136069
I cant even eat anymore. I'm either too busy at work or too sick. Fuck you
>>
>>24136071
wewww well done. I give you my support and respect. Don't trigger Neetybums though, they gotta poopoo and need a nappy wappy
>>
>>24135989
>gf/friends
>emotionally weak

is that what you tell yourself because you don't have a gf or no friends, you autist?
>>
>>24136152
wewwww no need to bully wully they're sensitive and get easily triggered because they have it hard enough
>>
>>24136019
Rude

>>24136152
Yes
>>
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>B.B...BUT WE'RE NOT MAD OR BUTTHURT, YOU ARE!
Wagekeks are so butthurt and mad they have to autistically start threads now.
>>
File: 1446600110178.png (174 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1446600110178.png
174 KB, 397x380
>>24136244
ohh you poor poor thing! I know neetybutts get so easily upset, I'm sorry you got so triggered. Maybe if you take a nippy nap and play some viddy-widdy you can hide from mommy's disappointed looks, little guy!
>>
am I need if I go to cc and have no job?
>>
>>24136275
Do you realise you sound severely autistic?
>>
>>24136071
hopefully you and your retarded whore will end up in a burning ditch stucked in a car
die thief
>>
>>24136319
This coming from a NEET; talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
>>
File: IMG_1295.png (99 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.png
99 KB, 240x200
>>24136275
Don't mock the GBPs. Tendiefags, unite.
>>
>>24136387
>>24136319
grumplebutts need a nappy
>>
So autisticly spamming threads didn't work (been done before), so now you are posting threads (done before also). When will you realize that the solution is to not respond to them? Once they see that they're not getting replies, they'll stop. That's something thst's been shown over and over again.

Tl;dr--stop feeding the trolls. It's that simple.
>>
I'm a wage slave and on my days off all i do is have anxiety about going back to work
On my work days i fall asleep after getting in from work

I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE YOU FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24136275
Sorry wageslave I don't have time to take naps or play videogames. I have to take my daily walk and then tidy up because my professor is coming for my bi weekly class and I need to work on my art
I don't blame you if all you know to do with your free time is play videogames and sleep tho
>>
>>24135844
Hurry up wagekek gotta get those vending machine breakfasts before they run out
>>
>>24136619
wew little grumplestiltskin needs his juicy woocy
>>
hey neetybutts don't forget to tell your mommys you wub them
>>
>People call me a wage slave
>My paycheck after taxes, health insurance, stock options, and unions dues is $2,700 every other week.
>They call me slave.
>I'm 25 and single
I'm drinking coffee, and shitposting with the best of them on /r9k/ at 8:30 on a Monday morning. Who's the real slave?
>>
>>24136548
NEET by definition is not in education, this is low quality bait
>>
>>24136385
>Those who do not subject themselves to slavery are autistic

Hmm
>>
>>24138369
>having a job to pay for hobbies as well as be a functioning member of society.
>slave

do neets really believe having a job is bad?
>>
Wew for the laddio there's wewskey in the jar.
>>
>>24138427
>having a hobby that requirez you tpo pay for it
Wagekeks confirmed utterly uncreative.
>>
I'm gonna go jerk it into a condom.
Its a livin'.
>>
wew did the neetybutts get their internet addiction fixes today weeew
>>
>>24138249
Being the worst autist on the autist board. Well done.
>>
>>24140457
wewwww did your caseworker cut you off because you were a triggered little grumplebutt?
>>
>>24135844
>friends
>lonely head
>lonely week
tbqh it's a pretty sad thought that without the people they meet at their wageslave work somebody would have zero friends and thus assume NEETs not to have them either
>>
>>24136071
>thinking you can skip taxes
Have seen this done before, they're going to give you about 10 years to pay up then drop a bunch of charges on you right before you think your debt is cleared.
>>
>>24140537
wewww you sure did get triggered! are you saddywaddy about having nobody? maybe a nappypoo will help
>>
I'm amazed we've managed to upset a wagekek so much that he is spamming the board and this thread.
>>
>>24140667
>I'm not m-mad t-they are

oh, such delicious neet tears. maybe the spamming is because you get so mad and reply to every thread
>>
>>24140624
low quality bait son
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.