[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If a guy cheats on me it means he doesn't love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: -LOVE-love-36983820-900-675.png (831 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
-LOVE-love-36983820-900-675.png
831 KB, 900x675
>"If a guy cheats on me it means he doesn't love me"

What do women mean by this?

Sometimes you can love a girl deeply but want another want just out of physical desire.
>>
Sure you can only want someone else out of physical desire but choosing to cheat on someone means you're choosing to disregard any respect you have for thier feelings . So in turn that means you don't love them, you would never hurt someone you love in that way.
>>
>>24134813
What if the other girl is someone you're more sexually attracted to, but not someone you see yourself in a relationship with?
>>
>>24134813
this

When you cheat on somebody aware of the consequences. If you're ready to throw your relationship away for little bit of chacha, you must not have cared much about your relationship.

Anyway I don't care, because it's really easy not to cheat.
>>
Women's selfishness.
>>
>>24134750
>>24134813
This.
Also, if your physical desires for that other woman are really that strong, consider an open relationship instead. That is, making sure you and your gf are on the same page. That way it's not cheating if both parties agree to it, but it's simply shifting the framework of the relationship.
Be prepared to be single again though, as the initial reason your gf is even with you is with the assumption of the initial framework. Don't be surprised if your gf decides a shift in it is not worth her trouble/time/effort.
However much I'd love a hypothetical gf, if said gf was to express wanting an open relationship it's up to her to either stay in the closed relationship we're currently in, or go for a new bf who's into that instead. It'd suck to end the relationship, but I'll at least still have respect for her; if she would cheat instead and I'd ever found out she's dead to me. Even worse than dead.

And learn for a next time to set up the proper framework for the relationship before you both have invested in it and stuff, would be fair so both know what to expect in the relationship and all that.
>>
Obviously no-one is attracted to their partner and their partner alone, but a culture that places value on self-restraint is going to be more civilised overall.
>>
>>24136211
Pffft, go back to the victorian era. It's 2015 man, restraint is for beta keks, freedom is number one.
>>
>>24135181
>Anyway I don't care, because it's really easy not to cheat.

Maybe for you.

Once you get a girlfriend, other women will fucking attack you like a pack of wild succubi.

It's not fair.
>>
>>24136340
And then literally all you have to do is not have sex with them.
>>
who let all the normalfag keks out
>>
>>24136340
Not him, but even then it's fucking easy man. Even during the year my ex and I barely had sex it was piss easy not to succumb to advances of other women.
Just don't reciprocate their advances.
Clearly say "no".
And >>24136384
What are they going to do, rape you?

I guess it might be more difficult for people who lack even minimal amount of restraint and ability of self-control, or for those whom have a certain "must fuck everything that moves" mentality.
>>
We are an instinctively wired to fuck anyone that moves, but we have been forced into monogamous relationships for millennia for the sake of the function of society. To assign responsibility/ownership for the care of women and children in per-industrial times when their labor was relatively worthless. And because genetic paternity testing was never a thing until very, very recently so if you wanted to make sure the kid was yours you'd have to be really paranoid. Because like I said, wired to fuck, ladies too.
>>
>>24136119
Open relationships are basically just kekoldry. Unless both parties are unrepentant keks or sluts, an open relationship won't be agreed upon.
>>
>>24136708
Why don't I want to fuck everything that moves then?
>>
>>24134750
What a whore you are.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.