[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your medical issues that will kill you This is the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
Post your medical issues that will kill you

This is the beginning of the end robots
I'm so glad my wishes got granted, I denied treatment and my mums in tears
>>
Pls dont make mummy cry anon, you have to live
>>
>>24134575
is this a stigmata are you jesus?
>>
>>24134575
>being happy your mother that wants to help you is crying
bruh you need someone to kick your ass
>>
>>24134575
Lol enjoy the next 5 years anon. You're gonna change your mind but by that point it'll be too late.
>>
>>24134575
Good job with the smoking fucktard. How does it feel knowing you paid the money you earned to give yourself cancer?
>>
>>24134575
Fuck that makes me want a cigarette.
>>
>>24134960
>wanting to live
>>24134974
Can literally say that to anyone that gets cancer
>>24134955
This, you're a cunt OP
>>
File: 1446017346915.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446017346915.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>24134955
NO, STOP IT
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
THIS IS NOT YOUR DOMAIN
GET OUT CHAD, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION
ON THIS MAN'S TERMINAL ILLNESS OR RIGHT TO DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24134575
Lol the edginess is too much
>>
File: 1446115259201.jpg (147 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1446115259201.jpg
147 KB, 600x472
I like how the people in this thread for some reason are making fun of the OP but there are times when these threads get really popular and theyre tumblr attention whore as hell full of everyone talking about how they have "type A bipolar disorder, PTSD, uuhhmm i also have intergalactic depressive subuism hergaburgaburga blah blah blah"
>>
>>24135007
>wanting to die in an extremely long and painful way

How stupid are you?
>>
>>24135049
The American high school students are asleep.
>>
>>24134575
>tfw sometimes I see stars when I sneeze and get chest pains

well, i had a good run, I suppose
>>
I smoke and work out daily how long do I have?
>>
>>24135170
People get cancer from smoking for a year. People never get cancer from smoking. Roll the dice anon you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>24134575

anon is a britbong
>>
>>24134575
what was your wish, anon?
>>
Fuck how much did you smoke op? You can't be that old. I smoke like 3 cigerettes.a day and I'm in perfect health. Something is fishy here. People don't usually get lung cancer so young. Very rare to get cancer from having less than 10 pack years under your belt.
>>
>>24135238
Pack a day
4yrs
>>
File: 01204854.png (222 KB, 342x403) Image search: [Google]
01204854.png
222 KB, 342x403
>>24135216
Please rephrase your answer, we have a hard time understanding you ANON
>>
>>24135238
its all genetic lottery senpai. Literally unpredictable. OP lost his
>>
Gayest most tumblr pic ever
Did you buy those shoes because you thought you'd look like Mac Demarco?
I bet you did
>>
>>24135276
Damn I am sorry man. Hang in there and keep trying to quit and get treatment. Have you already been diagnosed?
>>
>>24135284
This. There are some people who literally won't get cancer from smoking cigarettes. Read it in English class a couple years ago so it has to be true.
>>
>>24135306
Been diagnosed, yes
Not really gonna try and quit but I'll consider treatment
>>
>>24135284
>fewer than 2% of all cases are found in people younger than 45
>The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 70
>http://www.cancer.org/cancer/lungcancer-non-smallcell/detailedguide/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-key-statistics

Of course it's different for each individual but these numbers still mean something.
>>
>>24134575
>Post your medical issues that will kill you
Cystic Fibrosis.
Not sure it will kill me though, chances are I'll off myself before it gets too severe. Probably go on some holiday away from my country, acting all happy and relatively healthy towards friends/family throughout it inevitably getting worse, then off myself in an "accident" abroad after sending some message home that I'm having the time of my life so there's some comfort in the thought I died doing something I enjoyed as well as having enjoyed my life for the most part the last X years by then.
>I denied treatment and my mums in tears
At least have the decency to deny treatment without in any way having your mother find out, you inconsiderate fuck.
>tfw refused several meds/etc in the past
>nobody ever found out besides the doctor(s) suggesting them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.