[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is comfortable with your looks but still accepted you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10
File: 1443747322860.jpg (57 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443747322860.jpg
57 KB, 450x450
Who here is comfortable with your looks but still accepted you'll be alone forever?
>>
File: 545640312.jpg (46 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
545640312.jpg
46 KB, 635x635
>>24134158
Me family
>>
>>24134158
Me, it's not my looks. I've always know, even though I try to blame it on my looks I know I'm not ugly. My personality is ugly
>>
>>24134177
I just have a bad aura. I make women dry up just by acting the way I act. Most of my personality is irrelevant because I can't behave the way I want to.
>>
>>24134158
I don't understand why this faggot was so angry? He looks like he could be a chad. Wtf.
>>
>>24134158
Me bruh
>>
File: 20151109_095722.jpg (1 MB, 1637x2453) Image search: [Google]
20151109_095722.jpg
1 MB, 1637x2453
I don't know..I look bit goofy in this pic but I'm happy with my self.. could lost couple pounds but what ever..

man I don't understand why I can't get a gf.. I can get dates and shit.. even few months.. but no gf.. and I'm 27 already.. games lost boys.. tho I use to have a major mental illnesses and shit was unable to educate my self and get a job.. just living on welfare.. and girls who live on welfare too are usually junkies.. and I don't really want to have a junkie gf.. so I guess I need to work on those things.. girls mostly date guys who have financial security and I don't have that..
>>
>>24134206
Yeah, I act spergy in person but online women say I'm funny and stuff but then I start nitpicking and bullying them. Girls off the r9k tag on omegle say i act like a chad... I thought chads were nice though. I'm just a mean person
>>
Ive been told I'm handsome. I've even had my best friends insinuate that my looks are good enough for people to warrant judgement on me for being a virgin. It's very embarrassing, it makes me feel like I have an awkward demeanor that makes people turn away from me. I certainly don't feel handsome, though I am told I am.
>>
>>24134240
iktf
I got a few dates with a girl from r9k but in person I guess she was disgusted by how awkward I am.

>>24134229
No offense mate, but I'm trying as hard as I can not to end up there. It's true that girls won't date a guy they think is beneath them. A girl in college won't date a guy who didn't go or a guy who has less schooling than her. Now women are even looking down on men who do trades.
>>
>>24134229
You look like a reformed fat fuck.
>>
>>24134158
you not a bad looking guy. i don't see why you think you well be forever alone.
>>
>>24134279
somewhat off topic, but have you noticed that girls off r9k are the worst? at least normal stacies know they are stacies and dont lie. "fembots" are just attention whores who trick you by acting like you have anything in common when really they want a nerdy chad
>>
>>24134312
>he doesn't know family
>>
I'm too autistic to improve my social life.

I can range from ugly and sloppy to decent looking depending on how i feel like grooming myself that day.
>>
>>24134315
though to add, i guess they could be like how i am and not realize they are acting like a chad/stacey and just have a personality disorder

I think mental disordrs and personality disorders are fairly common especially here so idk what i expect
>>
>>24134315
No shit. Learn to be an Alpha Beta
>>
>>24134353
I'm alpha in the sense that I don't really take shit from people/ wont let girls turn me into an orbiter, but beta in the sense that I don't really see my worth and wont pursue relationships
>>
>>24134315
Yeah, I guess so.

To be fair, it's easy to be "tricked" into giving the time of day to somebody you would never end up talking to in real life. She liked my personality because it was filtered through the internet and in a way she got to know me without all of the barriers. And that's a bad thing too because a woman wants somebody successful with charisma a lot more than she wants somebody similar to click with.
>>
>>24134158
>post picture
>get told I look like a faggot
>get told I look like a lesbian
>get white knighted saying that some guys like girls with short hair
>get told I look underage
I'm honestly embarrassed to leave my house I look like such a gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>24134380
the internet really gives the robot a false sense of confidence and alphaness. I had an okcupid and would chat up the decent looking girls after filter through the tons of hamplanets, but I don't have the courage to ever meet up with anyone girl or otherwise in person. It's why I don't bother with tinder even though I could easily get laid and lose my virginity. I would have a heart attack in doing so becuase of anxiety
>>
>>24134413
If you're female, there's always some guy somewhere who will want you. Usually pretty decent guys. I don't sympathize that much because your looks can be the only grounds for a relationship, and unless you have downs syndrome or something there will always be many people who are physically attracted to you.

Men don't get that grace.
>>
>>24134463
let me expand on this anons views,
>If you're female, there's always some guy somewhere who will want you. Usually pretty decent guys.

this is true BUT don't expect to find them on r9k. girls come here looking for bfs just like guys try to gf femanons, but it's a really bad idea to try to date someone off 4chan. I promise
>>
>>24134463
I'm a guy, I said I look like a faggot.
>>
>>24134427
iktf

The dilemma is that if I get my anxiety/agoraphobia problems solved and I live the life I want to live and become attractive to women, by that point I might feel too misogynistic and cynical to be any good in a relationship. It always feels like you get something the second you no longer need it. I think it might happen that I get the chance to meet amazing girls and date when I derive no enjoyment from it.
>>
>>24134519
sound like story time 2 me
>>
>>24134532
We are very similar. What I plan on doing is getting the point of view of a wizard (not caring about women whatsoever) while attaining the wealth of a chad, then I can live like a pimp and just use women like pieces of meat, whether with prostitutes or just slutty chicks
>>
>>24134158
I used to think I'm ugly, but over time I've grown to appreciate my pretty much ottermode build. Some improvements here and there I'd like to go for to complete it, but I doubt "working out" once or twice a week will do much even in the long run. No desire nor motivation to do anything more than that.
It's probably a pretty average looking body, and nothing to write home about, but I'm content with it. Pretty pleased with it, even.
5-6/10 face.

My personality isn't even the issue either, funny enough. People (both men and women) seemingly like me as a friend or colleague, my social network is relatively quite large in my opinion, I keep getting invites to events and hanging out and whatnot.

However, I never take initiative when it comes to romance. I'm passive as fuck in that field. Something that reduces your success chances by 99.995% unless you have exceedingly good looks or already have many women visibly desiring you. Women taking any real initiative past vague and arbitrary "hints" or signs is extremely rare.
I've accepted that this means I'll likely be alone forever in terms of gf/companionship, and I'm okay with it.
I have hobbies and interests, as well as friends and acquaintances to whom I can direct my energy and time instead.
Dare I say, I kind of like being single; no obligations or having to justify my actions or plans to someone, no need to shift priorities so it fits that other person's priorities almost completely, no need to continuously consider any and all moves of yours towards her to be sure you don't fuck up somewhere lest you'll end up in an argument or fight.
As I like my alone time as well, I'm okay with that.
>>
File: PIXECT-20151105092136.jpg (27 KB, 455x341) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20151105092136.jpg
27 KB, 455x341
>>24134532
man this has happened to me.. I'm getting fucking cynical with them women.. I might skip date with hot masters degree fitness bitch just because I wan't to buy a phone .. I don't really even care no more..
>>
>>24134229
Keep lifting and eat less. Fatty.
>>
>>24134548
Just random encounters have made me realize nearly all women on 4chan, and most men all have some major character flaw, which can be said about people in general but people from here have no redeeming features in their personality. Yes I am including myself.
>>
>>24134576
Your a pretty good lookin lad
>>
When will you faggots learn? Finding a GF is not "hard".

And it sure as fucking hell is not easier for a woman to find a long term spouse than it is for men.

Women can get SEX. SEX. Only fucking SEX. Yes, that is easy for them, but it also corrupts their minds. Once you're in your 30ies you realize that an educated, half way decent looking man with good manners and a decent career will have a huge upper hand in the dating game as far as relationships are concerned.
>>
>>24134644
this is true.. you need to have a fucking steady income and good education for women to want to have a relationship with you
>>
>>24134565
>Dare I say, I kind of like being single; no obligations or having to justify my actions or plans to someone, no need to shift priorities so it fits that other person's priorities almost completely, no need to continuously consider any and all moves of yours towards her to be sure you don't fuck up somewhere lest you'll end up in an argument or fight.
>As I like my alone time as well, I'm okay with that.
I feel about the same way and I'm also thinking it's possible that the relationship I want is completely romanticized unrealistic bullshit, and maybe it's more likely that I would get cheated on or something like that. I really just want somebody to do things with. A chill bitch who will go with me to a book store or something.

And there's another thing. It feels like there are a gorillion lonely men but no lonely women out there. I don't know why it has to be like this.
>>
>>24134644
>Once you're in your 30ies you realize that an educated, half way decent looking man with good manners and a decent career will have a huge upper hand in the dating game as far as relationships are concerned.

Yeah, but then what's the point? You realize that you're their last resort.

Like life is a game of musical chairs. You're a chair. Women are getting up and running around and sucking and fucking willy nilly and you're grateful for the opportunity for any random one of them to grasp onto you for dear life because she can't have fun anymore.
>>
File: 0.jpg (21 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
21 KB, 413x310
>>24134229
I don't think I have ever had a girl express any interest me(other than to make fun of me), I'd settle for a junkie at this point.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (24 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
24 KB, 332x443
>>24134176
Is that smug pepe?
>>
>>24134699
qt to be honest. and at least you guys are all alpha enough to post your pics
>>
>>24134699
Start lifting and get a normie style haircut. I seriously mean this.
>>
>>24134699
man, i use to date this junkie girl.. she was nice and feminine, but shit ton of problems mental and all kinds of shit.. she did nothing else but get wasted 3-4 times in a week and it was pretty painful for me.. pussy was fucking nice bro.. I came so hard from that tight thing.. she was my longest date of 4 months.. I also dated drunk for 3 months xD
>>
>>24134755
>xD

get out

really get out, no "ree" meme, just fucking leave
>>
>>24134770
you mad xD
>>
>>24134770
lmfao xD
>>
>>24134747
Don't really have exercise equipment or money to go to a gym. What do you mean by a normie haircut?
>>24134741
Thanks, never been called alpha before.
>>
>>24134279
rofl.. I might get like really quiet with females and they all want to talk and talk and talk and talk.. but I wanna practice for making babbies.. so they start to think i only care for the sex
>>
>>24134814
you don't have 30 bucks for gym card, get the fuck out of here?
>>
>>24134834
No, but I'm saying that because I'm lazy and don't want to lift.
>>
>>24134694
>You realize that you're their last resort.
If that is what you want to believe then be my guest. You're just another beta faggot who fails to realize that there are only so many chads and stacies in the world and that most of us, female or male, can't be among them and have to settle with less favourable individuals (yes, this applies to females too).

That's beside the point though. I'm 30 years old now. I hit puberty extremely late (age 16-17) and while my friends back in my teenage years were already assfucking their girlfriends I was stuck with a weener that could not even cum. Now II'm the fucker with the 6"cock, the promising career and a 4 plate deadlift whilst the Chads from my teenage years have nothing to show for.

>Women are getting up and running around and sucking and fucking willy nilly
Heavily depends on the individual. I actually know a few female wizards. None of them are bad looking (count -1 if you don't like delicious chubbies with huge tits)

>and you're grateful for the opportunity for any random one of them
I would say it's the other way round. Women are grateful for any decent man that isn't a complete loser.
>to grasp onto you for dear life because she can't have fun anymore.
Well, they can and will always have fun because getting laid as a woman is as easy as asking random guys in bars if they will fuck them. However, they're looking for more than just that. And as long as you're doing a good job sex-wise in a relationship there is no reason to be afraid of getting kek'd. Just fuck her crazy all day, every day.
>>
File: 1446890259948.jpg (350 KB, 1080x1806) Image search: [Google]
1446890259948.jpg
350 KB, 1080x1806
>>24134818
opie here

I think I might not be sexual enough. And if girls were ever interested in talking to me because of how I look, I dry out their vaginas just as fast by being a bore.

I'm not really comfortable acting like an Indian, and what I want more than anything is somebody wholesome and nice, so if I think about it it really seems like I'm acting the right way. But maybe sometimes I wonder if the good girl I want doesn't even exist and in the grand scheme of things I'm just boring and autistic.
>>
>>24134869
who dat balding ginger boi
>>
>>24134850
>I'm lazy

that's what your appearance will tell people
>>
>>24134850
having muscles gets you laid..

I saw my neighbor girl on the hallway.. she said hi and we chatted something.. later that night she comes with her friends and tells me at some moment I have nice muscles and tries my arms out.. then we change numbers. then se says it's bit messy here in your apartment I said yea, wanna clean up? she said sure.. I come tomorrow.. she comes and cleans the home, and then we have sex for 1.5 hours and she swallows my cum..

you sould lift bro..
>>
File: 26247610299632308_dArAV0ai_c.jpg (65 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
26247610299632308_dArAV0ai_c.jpg
65 KB, 500x750
>>24134814
Do crunches and push ups. If you can nigger rig a pullup bar that's a plus. pic related normie haircut
>>
>>24134667
>I feel about the same way and I'm also thinking it's possible that the relationship I want is completely romanticized unrealistic bullshit, and maybe it's more likely that I would get cheated on or something like that.
I know that feel. Although I'm not really assuming getting cheated on, I do understand that the kind of relationship I'd like would be pretty much an "ideal" for me. Too far from that ideal (personality wise) and it's not really worth it to me. Not to mention that I don't really consider myself relationship material so it'd require a woman actually genuinely into me right from the start so to speak.
As an self-effacing and sometimes (over)analyzing/overthinking bloke, I'd probably wonder if I'm doing the right things every single time I take some initiative or take the lead or anything, especially in a relationship where I'd be expected to make at least 95% of the choices and moves (as a dude and all that).
For me, it's ideal gf > single = just below ideal gf >> gf too far from ideal.
By not bothering actively trying to find that "ideal" gf or close enough to it, I also avoid wasting the time and energy of women too different from me as well as my own time/energy.
>It feels like there are a gorillion lonely men but no lonely women out there. I don't know why it has to be like this.
Lonely women do exist, but they're much less common. If a woman feels lonely, they often can relatively easily round up some female friends who'll comfort and support her, help her feel better again. Not to mention that if a woman feels lonely, she generally can just show some interest in a below-her-standards man and fair chance he'll reciprocate right away. And of course there's the whole beta orbiting stuff for plenty of women (amount/severity may vary per woman).

Generally speaking, if we men feels lonely we're told to "just make a move man!" or similar, implying we just have to "try harder" and everything will be fine.
>>
>>24134927
>Bloke
>Using bloke in a sentance
now we know why you're single m8
>>
>>24134917
that guy looks like a literal faggot

>>24134862
Yeah, but where's the joy in that? If you spend a decade of your life lonely and somehow finding the motivation to work very hard for a better life, and she's off fucking guys she doesn't want to commit to, how can you feel like you won when you unlock a steady supply of pussy that every other guy got without all of the work and pain?
>>
>>24134952
Yes he do but you know something anon he gets laid by qt hipster chicks
>>
>>24134952
That's why he linked the haircut, it suits you.
>>
>>24134989
I'm not the guy he was replying to. I just had to point that out.
>>
>>24134952
>Yeah, but where's the joy in that? If you spend a decade of your life lonely and somehow finding the motivation to work very hard for a better life, and she's off fucking guys she doesn't want to commit to, how can you feel like you won when you unlock a steady supply of pussy that every other guy got without all of the work and pain?
Because when you finally find yourself in a situation where women will indeed find you attractive and desirable you will enjoy it tremendously.
>>
>>24135034
I feel like I'd always be haunted by the fact that I couldn't get a squirrel until I started hoarding acorns.

She doesn't really want you, she just wants the comfortable life you can provide.
>>
>>24134951
>using m8 in a "sentance"
>typing sentance
I guess we also know why you're single, mate
>implying I'd use bloke in day-to-day communication
>implying I'm native speaker of an English-based language
>implying
>>
>>24135062
>She doesn't really want you, she just wants the comfortable life you can provide
accept that or opt out faggot
>>
>>24135093
>opt out

I'm getting there
>>
>>24135062
>She doesn't really want you, she just wants the comfortable life you can provide.
Indeed. Like my current GF who, unlike me, holds a master degree's in archtecture from a renowned european university and makes twice as much money as I do whilst I'm 30 years old and still going after my bachelor's degree.

Hell of a provider she's looking for to pay for all her fancy useless shit.
>>
>>24135079
Uh, you got me! :^) good on ya m8
>>
>>24135115
Does she try to mommy you? Some women are into that.
>>
>>24135102
Just remember to post happening thread first
>>
>>24135125
>Does she try to mommy you?
Hm.
I'm 2.00m tall, weigh 100kg, I deadlift 180kg for reps and I pound the everloving fuck out of her ass and love to fulfil her rape fantasies. I don't really think she enjoys power over men.
I also manage all of my shit by myself and so does she. No patronizing or matronizing whatsoever.
>>
>>24135115
Keep in mind that although such women do exist, the kind who prefers a man who has the financial stability to support both himself and the woman is more common than the other way around. (There are also women who prefer to be able to support herself and the man himself, so both working, and then share a life together, but let's keep it at 1 person supporting both for now.)
Add to that the fact that quite a lot of robots assume the more common (or the negative depending on a thread's approach) to be as if the only occurrence, and anything that's even slightly less common is disregarded as too rare to consider - as you may have noticed in other threads.

>>24135147
Opting out can be done without anything drastic like killing others or yourself. Simply living a single life, living for yourself and for your own preferences/goals/hobbies/interests instead of living towards a relationship is already opting out.
>>
>>24135346
>Keep in mind that although such women do exist, the kind who prefers a man who has the financial stability to support both himself and the woman is more common than the other way around. (There are also women who prefer to be able to support herself and the man himself, so both working, and then share a life together, but let's keep it at 1 person supporting both for now.)

That number highly inversely correlates with their level of education though. Stupid women want a provider to pay for their shit, intelligent women can take care of themselves.
>Add to that the fact that quite a lot of robots assume the more common (or the negative depending on a thread's approach) to be as if the only occurrence, and anything that's even slightly less common is disregarded as too rare to consider - as you may have noticed in other threads.
They may be rare but they do exist. Decent men are rare too. Make yourself a decent man and enjoy the pussy.
>>
>>24135505
>That number highly inversely correlates with their level of education though. Stupid women want a provider to pay for their shit, intelligent women can take care of themselves.
I've noticed that too. Unsurprisingly it's also the more intelligent women I tend to be able to connect with for friendship easier. Them, and the ones with introspective capabilities (which does tend to correlate quite strongly in my experience).

>Decent men are rare too.
My guess is it depends on your locations and such, or I'm just incredibly lucky to be surrounded by a fair amount of more than decent men (a fair amount of my friends would do great in a relationship I think, some of them already in longterm serious relationships).
>Make yourself a decent man and enjoy the pussy.
Agreed, though easier said than done and probably not really registered by most robots as a legit aim.
I'll personally stick to friendships though, evidently I'm pretty good at it. I doubt I'd have enough to offer in a relationship though, especially with my low-end job - even if I was to find a woman like you have found (she could do better than me anyway, realistically speaking). Besides, friendships are good enough for me.
>>
>>24134158
I wouldn't say I'm comfortable with my looks. I fucking hate how I look and I'm ashamed of it. But I've accepted that ill be alone for my life. What am I going to do, fight it and pretend that there's a female out there that actually wants someone that looks like me ? Nah mate.
>>
I'm just average looking again. I'm not ugly in my opinion and i don't have any discomfort from looking in the mirror like some robots but i also know that no girl will ever like me.
My flaws aren't my looks but my looks also aren't good enough to compensate for any flaws.
>>
>>24134699
Wait until you reach 16 or so. Most guys don't lose their virginity until they're 17-18.
>>
>>24134755
>>24134699
Nice dubs. Btw, you could get a junkie GF and then get her to do DMT or Ibogaine, you'd be surprised
>>
>>24136456
Thanks for the encouragement but I'm 19
>>
>>24134158
Im alright honestly
My biggest insecurity is me being too light for a spic and I honestly wish I was more shitskin. I dont really like white people and I dont feel like I can integrate with other degenerates
>>
>>24138594
>I dont really like white people
why not
>>
Comfortable with how I look but live off disability pension because of my mental health. Either have to settle for someone who also has terrible mental health or is a junkie.. fml.
>>
>>24138731
What's wrong with your mental health? My mom lives off of disability and she's literally delusional and insane.
>>
>>24138751
I have schizophrenia. It's episodic, and for some reason becomes predominant whenever I try hold down a job. Also have crippling work-related anxiety, because I know an episode is always creeping just around the corner. Has been a process of making an ass of myself, going home, and then considering suicide.
>>
File: eQYDoar[1].jpg (349 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
eQYDoar[1].jpg
349 KB, 1944x2592
Nah, it's my looks.
>>
>>24138922
fuck off attention whore, you're a 8/10 or higher just from your jaw
>>
>>24138922
you're just boring like me
>>
>>24138982
That's also true.
>>
>girls call me good looking
>tfw just want a handsome guy to save me and love me

kill me pls

I'm so jealous of girls being able to be passive and have guys try and court them.

At the same time though relationships and intimacy scare me a lot. My desires are all over the place and I never know what I actually want. Sometimes I even want a girlfriend.

All I can do is just take things one day at a time and wing it and see what happens.

too bad taking things one day at a time means sitting in my house watching netflix and posting on 4chan
>>
I don't know anyone from 4chan so...uhm, dunno if someone is comfortable with the way I look and knows I'll be forever alone and accept it.
Basically an Anonette that saw me in some pics thread and thought I'm ugly as sin, imagined me in some flirty situation and accepted the fact that I can't make it.
>>
>>24139094
>girl

read his post again mang
>>
>>24139094
I'm not a girl. And I never claimed to be interesting or unique. I'm a friendless shut-in who does nothing but watch TV all day.

>deleted

lmao
>>
File: 1445002045320.jpg (66 KB, 701x519) Image search: [Google]
1445002045320.jpg
66 KB, 701x519
>>24134216
>foureyed zitfaced halfbreed
>Chad
>>
>not being hideous
>>
It's my lack of confidence, low self esteem, my constant pity seeking, and my self hatred that turn women off.
My looks are fine, I can go to parties, ask grills to dance, then kiss them. It's the only reason I lost the KHV status.
I'm just a pathetic human being.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.