[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family gathering >people stopped asking me about having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 11.png (193 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
11.png
193 KB, 399x399
>family gathering
>people stopped asking me about having a girlfriend years ago
>figure they've given up on me
>get asked in front of everyone if I have a "partner" yet

How are you even supposed to respond to this?
>>
>>24134116
>"I like little girls"

of course this wasn't original
>>
"No"
(Works fine for me every time. Statement may be accompanied by my usual blank autist stare)
>>
>>24134169
I ended up saying "No, I don't have a girlfriend" to dismiss them implying that I'm gay, but they just said "that's okay anon, we'll love you no matter what"

Most embarrassing moment for me in years.
>>
>>24134116
tell them you are guy and they will leave you alone or at least not talk about who you're with publicly
>>
>>24134116
Tell them you don't want to be tied down by some woman so you just fuck bar sluts for sexual release.
>>
>>24134116
>>24134150
>>24134169
sort of heavily implied that any form of pressure to get a gf/"partner" from my family would lead with me cutting contact with them, so they haven't tried that shit in years.
>>
>>24134239
>"that's okay anon, we'll love you no matter what"
Assholes...
>>
>>24134116
>I'm not gay, I just don't have a girlfriend.
>Also fuck you

- What I say in my head
>>
family gatherings are usually held at my home because my dad is a chef. so luckily i just eat before the rest of the family arrives and then lock myself in my room to watch anime. fuck those "where do you work" and "what college are you in" question to b honest
>>
File: Annoyed - Makoto.png (882 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed - Makoto.png
882 KB, 1280x720
>never had gf
>sister started to assume I was gay and tried to get me to "open up" about it
>wanted to punch her in the head but I would probably get disowned/kicked out of the house
>>
>>24134116
>Hey anon do you have a gf yet?
No /thread
Problem solved
>>
>>24134116
You say no. Are you retarded?
>>
>>24134400
Why get mad? She was trying to help you out idiot.
>>
>>24134533
get raped faggot
>>
>>24134116
>no, woman are whores these days
>>
Just say "no", you don't owe them any further explanation
>>
>>24134400
Tell your family you're gay. They will stop asking you about everything and you will get an insane amount of sympathy. It doesn't actually matter until you get a girlfriend, which you probably never will.
>>
>>24134116
Op that's obviously implicative you're attractive. I bet you're handsome.
>>
>>24134395
Fuck, you just reminded me that Thanksgiving is always at my house.
Spending all day making the house look good for people I don't give a single flying fuck about, then having to mindlessly chatter with them or get chewed out for not being "social."
>>
>>24135445
>tfw thanksgiving is at aunt and uncles house
>tfw have a shitty job and work weird hours
>tfw always request to work on holidays, even christmas even though i tell my parents I tried to request them off

feels good desu
>>
>>24134116
If I was you I'd say "Are you serious? What are you insinuating?"

Then get offended no matter what they say and storm off so I don't have to talk to anybody else
>>
>>24135365
The implication is that I'm gay, where are you getting attractive from?

>>24135531
That doesn't sound awkward at all senpai.
>>
>>24135531
good job looking like a spoiled brat
>>
>>24134400

>sister cares about you
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

fuck you faggot
>>
File: 1404030631863.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1404030631863.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>24135594
>>24134533

You clearly don't understand. Having no gf is one thing but having people think that the only way this could be possible is that you secretly crave the dick is the fucking salt in the wound.
>>
>>24135941
Just tell them you're gay anon, what reason is there not to? If they're all as pozzed as they sound, they'll be super proud of their gay son/brother and won't care so much about you being single/neet anymore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.