[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the USA so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: iCim4eXE.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Just a few years ago I was so happy that I would be moving to the US from the tiny country I was living in. I would finally see all this freedom they were talking about. I would meet new friends. I would get better education. Better jobs. And what did I see when I came here? Lies. Brainwashing. Everyone is isolated to some degree, the education is shit. Everyone is kept under crippling debt while having some of the worst quality of life I have ever seen. They say they are a free country yet they are monitored, watched, every info of them is stored somewhere, saying something can get you beat up or worse. And yet they pity my country. It took only so long until I realized that I had left all my friends and family behind, and my happiness with them. How do you people live in this horrible shithole? The media is a joke, everything is controlled by massive corporations, and still by some fucking miracle people believe that this is the best country. How? How can anyone with 1/4 of a brain say that while keeping a straight face?
>>
No one? Ok I guess I'm going to sleep then.
>>
>>24133780
You fell for the propaganda. The USA is the only country in the world with the gall to make you pax tax on your earnings when living in another country.

Still, I don't know any other places where you can open carry.
>>
>>24133780
what the fuck did you expect ?
Its common knowledge that the USA is the melting pot of the waste of the world the only reason they are rich is because they are criminals on an international level but they can't get away with it forever
>>
File: image.jpg (491 KB, 840x2903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
491 KB, 840x2903
Stay mad yuroshits.

Did you remember your semen rations today?
>>
>>24133780
>>24133909
It's because most Americans are descended from the retards of Europe.

People came here just for money and have a limited perspective where they only care about material objects and the immediate present. People would rather just eat themselves to death and watch the newest crap movie than seriously think about world politics or the problems in the economy.
>>
File: 1405253805105.jpg (74 KB, 520x565) Image search: [Google]
1405253805105.jpg
74 KB, 520x565
>>24134160
i remembered pls remember to get shot :^)
>>
The population is too big and the rich have too much power.
>>
File: 1403882083406.png (245 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1403882083406.png
245 KB, 1000x1500
>>24134160
Did you remember to prep Tyrone while he goes balls deep in your sister?
>>
>>24134172
It was a pretty good place to live though until Jews infiltrated the echelons of power, negroes were let off their leashes and hordes of inferior Mexican and third-world blood started pouring in through the Diversity Lottery.
>>
>>24134160
Its funny considering that semen imported from germanic countries is in high demand in anglo countries, especially the US.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs

Riff Raff gets me through the hard days
>>
>>24133780
welcome to the USSA

don't worry trump will make america great again. buy his book and get a big mac meal. it will make all your worries melt away
>>
>>24133780
I strongly dislike the cultural influence the US have on the rest of the world. But I know several good people who happen to be half-Americans, and some decent enough full Americans. On the other hand, I've also met a lot of Americans who looked and behaved like real-life caricatures.
>>
i am from canada. which is basically america lite version. I live near the border and once in a while i'll go out and have a nice trip. food and booze are incredibly cheap. you can get like 2 four locos and 10 nuggets for like 5 usd. If i lived there, I'd be the fattest drunkest bastard
>>
>>24134837
How's your dollar
>>
>>24134837
not very good these days. haven't been in the usa lately because of it
>>
>>24133780
I got over my infatuation with America in my teens, even though I'm from a good country to begin with.
What country were you originally from senpai?
>>
>>24135091
Macedonia. I can't believe I miss that place so much.
>>
File: 1429078371183.gif (78 KB, 218x144) Image search: [Google]
1429078371183.gif
78 KB, 218x144
>Every region in America is the same

I get sick of shitskins making this common error when talking about the US.

You probably went to some garbage cosmopolitan area full of brown people and a public school system filled with niggers and/or spics.
>>
>>24133780

You should have gone to Japan.
>>
>>24135174
I'm sure that some smaller cities are actually pretty good here but where I'm at right now, and the way it is for most of the US, is pretty bad.
>>
we never wanted you in the first place. immigrants in the 21st century have only brought this country down
>>
>>24135250
I'd gladly leave but I doubt that it will change much.
>>
>>24135174
>I get sick of shitskins making this common error when talking about the US.
That's how you insult any nation though. Pick the worst area and pretend it's the norm.
>>
File: incarceration-rates-nato.png (17 KB, 740x475) Image search: [Google]
incarceration-rates-nato.png
17 KB, 740x475
It is really something how the average American has been convinced that they deserve to be worked and fed like dogs but certainly not public healthcare or living wages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZCypUOH8js
>>
>>24135250
Immigrants are in general more succesful than people born in america, especially if you don't include the illegal spics.
>>
>>24136553

>immigrants are better than average if you don't include most of them
>>
Nice strawman OP. :^)

guaranteed_replies.jpg
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.