[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you don't matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: trees.png (164 KB, 535x429) Image search: [Google]
trees.png
164 KB, 535x429
Your life isn't worth as much as you think it is. You were brainwashed your whole life telling you how precious life is. It really isn't it.

You are nothing more than another dog in a litter. If one dog in the litter is defective and dies nothing happens. The species moves on with genes better suited for surviving.
>>
>>24133191
wah wah woe is me. Life is what you make of it.
>>
>>24133233
>Just reverse years of negative thinking and self hatred brah :^)

What you're saying isn't even completely wrong but god damn does this ever piss me off
>>
>>24133276
Yeah well it's not easy but you don't have to become fully normal and happy.
Just do things.
>>
>>24133191
Speak for yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24133626
This applies to 99.999999% of the population.
Don't flatter yourself norman.
>>
File: 1447065557579.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447065557579.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24133191
That's a nicely dark image.
>>
>preaching to the choir
Fucking newfags, man...
>>
nothing really matters. 'mattering' is a construct and as such we can dictate it as we see fit to be perfectly honest with you.
>>
>>24133191
Jesus Christ, you pretentious faggot. Why can't all teens die already.
>>
WOW YOU"RE SO SMART AND DEEP!!! SO INSIGHTFUL TRULY A GENIUS AMONGST THE SHEEP. GREAT JOB OP YOU'VE EARNED YOUR TENDIES TODAY
>>
File: hurtpuppetRon.jpg (28 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
hurtpuppetRon.jpg
28 KB, 400x267
>>24133191
right in my soul
>>
>>24133233
wah wah life is what you make of it
notice me I'm so wise
I'm the grandmaster of 4chan! wooooo
>>
>>24135649
>not a teen
>on 4chan
kill yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.