[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about buying some generic adderall off of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
I was thinking about buying some generic adderall off of the darknet markets to help lose weight.
Do any of you have experience buying on these markets?
General thoughts, welcome too.
>>
>>24133063
Better just to cut out all processed shit and wheat, OP. For reals. I did it mid-September, and I've lost 15 pounds.

Also no risk of jail, until McPukes gets its legal injunction to sue people who don't eat their disgusting poison at least once a month.
>>
why would you take a drug that is going to totally change your experience of conciousness every day for the sole purpose of losing weight.
If you want adderall go for it but you should just take dnp for weight loss.
It used to be the gold standard, hundreds of thousands of people took it. Just dont be a retard you're golden.
>>
>>24133063
What exactly is your typical diet?
>>
Buy DNP
if ur in Aus I can hook you up..
On my 4th cycle. Shits gods gift
>>
Anyone tried yohibe as a weight-loss cheat?
>>
Just do one meal a day. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>24133063
Give me the money for the adderall and your number. I'll call you a fat fucking piece of shit until you get off your meme frog ass.
>>
File: wl.png (61 KB, 1861x650) Image search: [Google]
wl.png
61 KB, 1861x650
>>24133063
How fat are you op? Posted this in the last thread I was in about weight loss, it's what I did. I used to be morbidly obese(290, 5'10") and dropped down to 130 in a few months.
>>
>>24134329
That's not healthy at all dude
>>
>>24134370
Worked for him though lol.

I've heard that doing a full fast can drastically lower your weight if you do it long enough. But the food industry doesn't want you to know that. They want you to eat "healthier" and spend more money!
>>
>>24133063
fuck adderall, dude the crash sucks (I have ADHD, I had to switch to vyvanse)

take ephedrine. look up the ECA stack for more info on dosing
>>
>>24134416
He's probably all fucked up now like Matt Damon smdh
>>
>>24134453
I take EC for alertness to study and work

It hardly is worth taking from weight loss. You get like 10% increase in metabolism.
>>
>>24134370
Didn't say anywhere in that post it was healthy, actually I said it was retarded. If you are morbidly obese though and desperate to lose weight, it is probably your best option. Odds are if you are overweight and have tried to lose weight before and failed, you probably have trouble with delayed gratification. The only way you are ever going to lose weight is if it happens quickly. It's also way easier to eat absolutely nothing for months than it is to eat 1300 calories a day, counting calories, exercising, and losing a couple pounds a week for years until you can finally feel good about yourself.
>>
File: MATT DAY MON.png (2 MB, 1379x1194) Image search: [Google]
MATT DAY MON.png
2 MB, 1379x1194
>>24134570
or you could've just tried being poor
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.