[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do NEETs desire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: snapshot20141015042057.jpg (53 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20141015042057.jpg
53 KB, 720x352
What do NEETs desire?
>>
Money, so that I can continue living this way.
>>
>>24132917
Love
A friend
Normie privilege
>>
A fulfilling life

or alternatively a means to get this shit over with
>>
>>24132917
I desire drugs, isolation, and a free lifestyle.
>>
>>24132954
Or failing that, death while asleep
>>
>>24132917
To be...

Oh wait, I am employed and haven't seen my parents in a decade. NM.
>>
File: 20090310185335.jpg (51 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
20090310185335.jpg
51 KB, 704x400
As an ex-NEET, my biggest desire is to go back to the old NEET lifestyle, but it's too late now, and I can never return., for I've taken on too much responsibility. I have a cat and a dog now that depend on my for subsistence.

>love
found it. She makes me happy sometimes, but miserable other times. I committed to her, and I don't regret, but not being lonely didn't magically solve all my problems or hers.

>Friends
It's a lot of work to keep friends. I get exhausted trying to talk/hangout with people. You either have a normie friend that wants you to accompany him to normalfag places like bars and restaurants and parties, or you get a reclusive friend that wants you to play some MMO/MOBA with him 16 hours a day. I enjoy neither of those things and end up losing many friends by neglect.

>Normie privilege
Don't know what this means. People don't thing I'm weird because I can talk now? There's not "privilege" of being a normie; everything you want has to be pursued and earned. Girlfriends, jobs, friends. All of those require effort and perseverance that is mostly inundating and more trouble than warrants the benefits.
>>
>>24132917
>drugs
>money
>success
>gentle femdom to cuddle with
>>
>>24132917
A mommy gf to shelter me and nurture me and help me grow into a real person.
>>
File: 1427506935169.png (104 KB, 1200x760) Image search: [Google]
1427506935169.png
104 KB, 1200x760
>NEET
>Have time for all my hobbies, but no money for them
>Get to sleep and rest as much as I want
>Go on nice walks every day
>Work on my health and my weight

>Get job
>Too tired after work to do anything but browse 4chan
>Feet and knees hurt so I dont go on walks
>Dont give a shit about health, just buy fast food because its easy and I dont want to think.
>Tiny amount of money that isnt even 1/8th of what I would need to support myself in this area. Just spend it on frivolous shit that is piling up in my room
>>
File: 1443673807894.png (177 KB, 422x368) Image search: [Google]
1443673807894.png
177 KB, 422x368
>>24133214
This desu!!
This plus my own place to live my neet life with her
>>
>>24132917
where is this image from ?
>>
>>24132917
Vengeance.
>>
Like the first guy said, if I won the lottery I'd have no problems.

>what about tfw no gf

All I care about is NEET shit (games, anime, internet). I've pretty much convinced myself that cute NEET girls don't exist, and a normalfag girl wouldn't want anything to do with me, so I'd be completely fine with no gf.
>>
heroin f@m t.bh
>>
>>24133245
This is 100% true. I hated being NEET because I didn't have money. So I got a wage-slave job thinking it would be awesome that I could buy all the shit that I wanted.

Holy shit was I wrong. I can barely walk 4 days out of the week, my diet has gone to shit, I'm more depressed than before, and I barely have any money left to buy shit.
>>
>>24132954

Money, so I can stop living this way.
>>
>>24132917
death, to be perfectly honest with you.
>>
A very modest amount of money so that I don't have to worry about what specific date I'll have to kill myself, and I can finance small things like buying books and being free to pursue art.

Not going to happen unfortunately.
>>
>>24133777
>buying books
Why not just pirate?
>>
Death desu, the neet life sucks, and the wagekek life sucks even more.
>>
>>24133788
Why not just dig a hole and die in it?
>>
>>24133829
Because I can't download a shovel
>>
>>24132917
love t8h f@m
>>
love and material things
>>
>>24133845
You know what I mean.

I just want something to keep me on this plane of existence, but I have practically no ties to it anymore and I can't seem to make any without money that I don't have.
>>
Money. Weed. Lot of money. Just want a really nice pic for gaming and a nice place I can live alone in. And enough money so I don't have to worry about anything.
>>
>>24132917
A deep dark hole to be alone in.
>>
>NEET
>born in rich family
>they pay for my lifestyle
>no desires
Makes me feel like the prettiest princess on /r9k/.
>>
>>24133924
Poor, all my life I've always been poor.
I keep askin' God what I'm for.
And he tells me, "Gee, I'm not sure
Sweep that floor, kid"
>>
>>24133875
You're confusing. Why was it that you can't just download the books?
>>
>>24132917
An end to my suffering.
>>
to avoid people
why do you think I'm like this?
>>
>>24132917
Of course I have dreams, but realistically my plan for the future:
Getting a nice job after college.
Continue to live with parents for several years.
Saving money and investing it wisely.
After I have enough money and enough assets :
Live a life of laziness and gluttony.
Eating whatever I want.
Never going out.
Gaming all day.
No wife, no kids, no gf.
Drink a lot.
Smoke a lot.
Do lots of drugs.(Mostly opiates, weed and psychedelics).
Become really religious when my body starts to give out from all the abuse.
>>
I just want to be reborn. My current self has no future. I'm a shell of my former self. I just want to die and be reborn again. All I want is to be my former self. I hate what I am now.
>>
>>24134057
I can, and read them on the same screen I sit on 24/7. It's shit. And you can't put it on a shelf. Or take your dog for a walk and read it on a park bench.

In before "just buy a tablet/smartphone/whatever", if I had money to spend on that shit, I'd have money for books too.
>>
>>24133328
Shiki-Jitsu
>>
File: nyanbible_150.gif (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
nyanbible_150.gif
13 KB, 150x150
I want help. I want a teacher who can teach me all these subjects I need to know to get my GED. To motivate me. Someone who will really work with me instead of treating it like an assembly line.
>>
>>24132917
that my fucking dad would have used a condom
>>
A do-over machine. I fucked my life up irreparably years ago and set sail for a life of despair.
>>
File: Punisher-Born-04-11-Crop.jpg (177 KB, 484x584) Image search: [Google]
Punisher-Born-04-11-Crop.jpg
177 KB, 484x584
>>24132917
Something to look forward to. Most likely a gf.

Alternatively: death. But for one reason or another, something prevents them from going through with it. Most likely cowardice.
>>24133214
In my case, THIIIIIIIIIIS!
>Tfw just got my first gf over /r9k/ a couple months ago
>Tfw I call her mommy
>Tfw she doesn't live with me right now, it's an LDR of course
>Tfw she's motivated me to start taking care of myself again (brushing my teeth and bathing regularly)
>Tfw about to start my first job and she's been trying to reassure me that it'll be okay and not to worry about the million things that I'm afraid could happen
I'm leaving the NEET life, guys! I'm gonna fucking make it!
>>
>>24135853
>omething prevents them from going through with it. Most likely cowardice.
its probobally human nature, a will to survive, life on and reproduce.
its not like its anything to worry about. there is a 100% chance of death anyway. just be pacient. death is not a random happening, but rather an eventuality.
>>
>>24135853
How'd you meet her anon-kun?

Did you beg in a skype thread?
>>
>>24132917
Leisure, flexibility, drugs, freedom from ever having to do what a "superior" tells you.
>>
File: japan_night_16.jpg (391 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
japan_night_16.jpg
391 KB, 1000x1000
I only want wealth, so I could become a Nomad. I wouldn't ever be tied down, and I can shrug off all the gold diggers who suddenly find me "attractive" when they see I'm wealthy.

I'd probably start off by buying an RV, and travel all of the U.S. and the drivable parts of Canada.
>>
>>24132917
I want to be slaughtered then cut into pieces and sold in supermarkets as steaks.
>>
We want to be free!
To do what we want to do!
And we want to get Loaded
And we want to have a good time
>>
>>24135901
>will to survive
>human nature
That's all of nature, not just something humans do. Yes, death is inevitable, but people are afraid of the unknown... what becomes of someone when they die, whether or not there's an afterlife, how will the people they might care about react, etc. Thoughts like that keep them holding on just a little bit longer every time. I've tried to commit suicide on several occasions, and in my case, I refused to because I wanted revenge more than death. I refuse to cease existing without satisfying my desires for revenge and/or happiness. Now I have my happiness, and the will to die is gone. The blood lust remains, but it's weakened so long as I have her to look forward to and help purge the bad memories.
>>24135964
There was a recurring thread being posted: ">tfw no mommy gf", and she posted in there by chance. I thought the anon was a troll or something and almost didn't bite when she left her contact information. I guess the other anons thought it was a ruse as well, because she said no one else messaged her. Of course I demanded she prove she was legit, and made odd requests which she happily and immediately obliged.
>>
File: cuck.png (862 KB, 900x690) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
862 KB, 900x690
>>24132917
Peace of mind, a perfect waifu love, and money. By a perfect waifu love, I mean a state where I'm no longer bothered by shipping or the fact that she's not really with me.
>>
I have everything I want
>an apartment
>parents who don't hate me
>drawing classes
>enough money to live comfortably
>a life goal
>fufillment
>>
>>24133155
>>love
>found it. She makes me happy sometimes, but miserable other times. I committed to her, and I don't regret, but not being lonely didn't magically solve all my problems or hers.

shut the fuck up normie
>>
>>24136576
Are you sure she's really a she?
>>
>>24136685
Michael is that you?
>>
>>24132917
I REALLY want somebody to help me configure my IGINX sever. I bought books and everything but can't get my commands prompt to feed it.
>>
>>24136685
shin?
>>
My neet life is being threatened, the dole office has ordered me in for a chat. I've dealt with this person before wasted her time and done a houdini, so we'll see if she wants to play again.
>>
To be left alone and not be bothered.
>>
>>24137036
>dole

You bongs have it easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsxYfYCbVC0
>>
>>24137221
>>24137036
I once saw a documentary about drug addiction where they followed some British kid around. First thing he does when he woke up is "Do a couple lines, get some perspective on the day." Ended up having his bladder removed due to ketamine use. First thing he does is go cop some more K to IV. He does it all on public benefits. #livingthedream

Who the hell set the policies that let people do this? In America he would be homeless and dead behind a dumpster somewhere.
>>
>>24137221
>>24137530
I'm Irish.
>>
I just want my memes to be known by everyone.
>>
thats the problem, I've never wanted anything. I am a proverbial ghost wandering through life. Very few things have ever truly bought any passion within me.
>>
>>24132954
This i desire, money to sustain myself and not have to worry about survival.
>>
I just want a job honestly.
>>
>>24137728
I don't care about finding a job anymore, I just want to find a way to make money. Even thought of starting selling drugs at some point but that sounds way too dangerous.
>>
File: 1432561129140.png (152 KB, 450x354) Image search: [Google]
1432561129140.png
152 KB, 450x354
>>24132917
boning a pedigree harem of humanoid teen alien chicks, exploring new lands and civilizations in starfleet, feeling no guilt about slaughtering thousands of other species in spectacular dances of combat. returning every few months to my 3d waifu in our California coast mansion, to play vidya, eat pizza, go to shows and fuck.
and every night making considerable advances in the development of my MMO project, property business, and research institute.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.