[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here has given up on their looks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: math.png (207 KB, 337x421) Image search: [Google]
math.png
207 KB, 337x421
If you have an ugly face or bodily deformity then why even bother trying to look nice? easier to just accept it
>>
holy shit op you look fugly hahaha stick to the math videos ma8
>>
>>24132523
>implying i didn't give up years ago
>>
You might as well look the best you can.
>>
>>24132523
I have
>>
>>24132523
if that's you in the picture, you don't look ugly nor handsome.
>>
File: 1409805271332.jpg (48 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1409805271332.jpg
48 KB, 500x349
My body is fucking terrible, but I'm not going to give up without even trying. I'll do my best to save up the money and get that painful...painful surgery that people say is worse than childbirth.
>>
>>24132523
>faggot haircut
>bad skin care
>doesn't know how to shave
>dat fucking shirt
>dat shitty smile

Could easily be a 7/10 with proper grooming, skin care, clothing etc. Not much you can do about that ugly fetal alcohol snydrome upper lip though. If that is really you, I hope for your fucking sake that you're at least 1.80m tall.
>>
James Grime is a wonderful man OP you don't know shit.
>>
>>24132796
that's james grimes tho
>>
>>24132523
james grime is a lovely boy, and a better human than you'll ever be OP
>>
>>24132996

>Idiots believe this shit

Sorry, but you can't cure ugly without surgery. If you don't want to deal with the painful and very expensive surgery, then your time is better spent studying things you like or engaging in rewarding hobbies to develop your personality.
>>
All of you faggots gotta do is go to a barbershop.
When the nigger says "what up nigga", say " what's good homie, I'm here to cop a sick fade"

Trip the top and clean up your facial hair. It shouldn't curl.
>>
Thom Yorke level of ugly here with the eyes.

Difference is I got dark black hair and brown eyes and no band to make people like me enough to gain a cognitive bias to sugar coat my flaws
>>
File: 20150609_191611.jpg (357 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20150609_191611.jpg
357 KB, 1280x960
>anon...i.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.