[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has body acne and how the fuck do you stop breaking out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1440544326210.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1440544326210.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
In title
>>
I don't know how to stop it. I am 23 ffs.
>>
Shower and wash your clothes and bedsheets you filthy animal
>>
>visit doctor
>ask doctor if you should see a dermatologist or if s/he has a recommendation
>do what doctor suggests OR visit dermatologist for special care
>do what dermatologist recommends
>>
Finish puberty and/or clean up your diet (no processed meats, deli meats, soda, beer, fried shit).
>>
>>24132248

Me
>tfw tall
>tfw Chadlike face
>tfw body acne tho
>tfw baby dick tho
>tfw fucked up
>>
>>24132265
It seems like there isn't a cure and we'll have to suffer everyday
>>
I tried accutane(worked for like 6 months but gave me permanent side effects), it came back and no way am I going back on accutane. I just live with it at this point.
>>
Yeah, hygiene. Wear a fresh shirt to bed every night. Diet is irrelevant.

I'm only prone to acne on certain parts of my back and if it starts giving me shit I'll rub with an antiseptic spray. Not a doctor but it seems to work I swear on me mum.
>>
Use soap to wash your body. You must be really oily
>>
how bad is it? i have some on my back and get them on shoulders and chest sometimes but i dont even care anymore.

i'd say best bet is working on your diet and hygiene
>>
>>24132333
why wouldn't you include the side effects it gave you
>>
>>24132441
rosacea on my face. nothing you can do about it, maybe laser i dunno
>>
it's not a cure, but changing bed linen more frequently and reducing sugar intake (definitely drop soda). kind of sucked at first, but for me even 1 standard 12oz soda would usually seem to spring up an extra bump or two within 24h. maybe it is possible to be overly sensitive to sugar or something.

other tips

drink water more

when washing face, don't let soap on it more than a few seconds. the soap does make the skin feel clean briefly, but it messes with the oils or something and dries out the skin, then you get like a "rebound" of bumps within 24-48 hours

if you shave, go with the grain, not against

also, acne products didn't do shit for me and made it worse on occasion.
>>
If you get it on your forehead and you have long hair get a shorter haircut
>>
>>24132571
Experienced similar things with sugar. I can drink soda and within 24 hours I'll have a new bump. I expanded it to exclude all diary, as dairy seems to cause bumps too.

I'm on constant antibotics, but they have varying degrees of success.
>>
>>24132333
man, one dose of that shit crippled me for a couple of days, had aches all over especially my back

its fucking poison
>>
>>24132630
it's fucking terrible, never will do it again
>>
>get vitamins
>exercise
>stopped eating dairy
>changed pillows and blankets every fucking night
>wash every day and never use the same towel
>apply differin pimple cream and moisturizer everyday
>exfoliate twice a week (not too much)
>never touch face
>wash face twice a day
>drink lots of water all the time

STILL ACNE

STILL FUCKING ACNE

HOW FUCKING HOW WHY?

It's just hormones and shitty skin genetics at this point. Guess it's back to Accutane and watching my lips peel off.

It's really fucked my life up though.
>>
>>24132248
What the fuck senpai I just made a body acne thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.