[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf that has had sex with most of her guy friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1440809914887.png (162 KB, 516x466) Image search: [Google]
1440809914887.png
162 KB, 516x466
How would you feel if your gf has had sex with most of her guy friends? How would you feel if she is friends with these guys and they text/talk whenever they run into each other?
>>
File: 1443405791756s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1443405791756s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>24131573
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>24131685
you sure? what if she is a hottie
>>
File: received_10202932268133100.jpg (23 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
received_10202932268133100.jpg
23 KB, 500x373
My ex was like this. She was friends with a bunch of her ex's.

>"only friends"
>"only loyal to you baby"
>"jamal isn't shoving his 14 inch snake into me on a daily basis whIle you're sleeping thinking your tiny beta cock could please me".

Ended up cheating on me and trying to pass it off as her restrictive parents didn't want her having a boyfriend. no wonder her religion has women like her stoned.
>>
>>24131696
I'm dumb but not that dumb.

No whores allowed!
>>
>>24131762
this scares me

mine says she is just friends with these men. i have no idea how many men are texting her on a daily basis. i know she fucked a lot of these men and she even admitted she couldn't ever get enough of one guy but then reassured me she is loyal just to me. like whattt? You can't get enough of the guy? What the fuck. You're with me now. She said these men had their chances but wanted nothing serious *just fuck buddies* and she moved on.... wow man right in the gutter
>>
File: 1445288899775.png (103 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
1445288899775.png
103 KB, 500x445
>>24131825
It's only a matter of time...
>>
>>24131890
how do they prove their loyalty then?
>>
File: received_1064574076921080.jpg (207 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_1064574076921080.jpg
207 KB, 2048x1280
Twist: all sluts.
>>
I wouldn't have anything to do with her.

I mean, c'mon. If she's slept with more than two guys and they're still in contact with each other then you avoid any romantic relationship with that person. Kek meme or not. You're bound to be cheated on by that person.
>>
>>24131573
Depends on the number, if she's in her twenties when I meet her and I'm the third guy she sleeps with its fine, any more and she's a slut.
>>
Depends if theyre black or not. If they are white I wouldn't worry, she won't cheat on you for a little white dick.
>>
>>24131573
>How would you feel if your gf has had sex with most of her guy friends? How would you feel if she is friends with these guys and they text/talk whenever they run into each other?
This question of yours is literally "how would you feel if your gf was a typical woman"...
>>
>>24131825
>realize that girls are almost constantly getting contacted
>I'm lucky to get a text a day

I wonder what it's like to be wanted
>>
>>24133064
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>24131573
>gf that has had sex
no thanks
>>
>>24131573
I dunno man, is lovemaking something special you do with your partner?
What is left of the relationship if she does sex with all the other guys too?
>>
>>24131573
>How would you feel if your gf has had sex with most of her guy friends? How would you feel if she is friends with these guys and they text/talk whenever they run into each other?

That's my exact situation pretty much. I told her I didn't like it and I thought it was disgusting. She just got really angry and said something like "how typical".

She said something like "I only ever had sex with my friends. If you're both single then you're just helping each other out." She either doesn't understand or is pretending not to understand why it would bother me that everybody else she ever met got the milk for free.
>>
you gona get hurt
>>
>>24133125
She clearly doesn't see sex as an important thing, I'd say get out while you can but you won't and will pay for it and end up hating women like everyone else.
>>
>>24133175
>but you won't

How do you figure? We already had a big fight when I told her I wanted her to lose weight and now I don't think it's going to work out.

Like I'm going to tell her that honestly it feels like she's just using me to prove that she's "good enough" for a relationship. Everybody else she ever dated dumped her after a few weeks to a few months. Now she's with me and it's the longest relationship she's ever had but we really have nothing in common and we fight constantly.
>>
>>24133125
Leave while you still can.
Tell her you deserve better.
Do you know how much it fucks with women when you say that.
>"I'm leaving you because I deserve better"
>"And to be honest I'm fine with being alone till I fine the woman whose right"
>She tries to start shit just walk away
I'd dump her.
Don't let her do that to you man. She shouldn't be hanging around with peoples she's fucked.
Do you know how horrible it would be if she told you about her experiences with these dudes then you had to hang out with them.
>"Yea Michael hurt me in bed, he had a really big cock"
>Few weeks later
>You're hanging out with her and her friends (Mike is also there)
>You see the two talk and laugh with eachother
>Genuinely having fun
It's better off being alone than to deal with these low-prinicipled women.
>>
>>24133248
Dump the bitch, destroy her sense of being anon.
Just say "I'd rather be alone."
>>
>>24133248
If you even have to question wanting to be with her it will never work, just move on and in a few weeks you'll wonder why you even bothered with her.
>>
>>24131573
>>24131573
My ex was kinda like that
>>Incredible, qt, devoted, fun, almost-wife material but
>>Lots of guy friends
>>Very friendly with them
>>Hell, very friendly with everyone
In the end I couldn't deal with her behaviour and we split up. Now I'm on here every day after 5 years without r9k. I've fucked girls since the breakup but it doesn't help.
Still, I made the right choice.

>>inb4 she cheated
Maybe, I doub it though. Anyway, I guarantee I cheated first and last in the relationship so whatevs.
>>
This is such a red flag that you don't even have to have ever had a girlfriend (or sex, even) to be able to recognize it.

This isn't even some "lol you're a c.uck" thing, even the average normalfag Chad would notice this is a red flag.
>>
>>24133377
>have an awesome girlfriend
>be afraid of her cheating on you
>"I'll just cheat on her then break up with her!"
>"I couldn't deal with her behavior."
LOL. Hypocrite to the max. Hopefully for her she ends up with someone worth her time.
>>
>>24133377
>cheating at all ever
Have some principles, man. There's no excuse for that even if you think you are being cheated on.
>>
>>24133377
>Still, I made the right choice
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24133125
So you're aware your girlfriend is a whore and yet you're still with her? Break up with her right now you tard
>>
>>24133470
>>24133456
Morality's a made up concept. Why waste your time with it?

But she was way out of my league the whole six years we were together. I do hope she's happy. Maybe we'll get back together once we've got the homones out our systems, it was nice knowing she'd never slept with anyone else but I never would have been happy sleeping with just one girl in my life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.