[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do men have feelings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1444861558357.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1444861558357.png
246 KB, 550x535
Do men have feelings?
>>
File: 1435596233399.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1435596233399.png
64 KB, 395x578
idk ask them
>>
Yeah why
>>
>>24131556
Do women?
>>
Yes. We just have control of them.
>>
>>24131589
Because men are fat, stupid, hairy, smelly and their sweat is yellow
>>
File: 6961907-lonely-kitten-pictures.jpg (382 KB, 2702x1826) Image search: [Google]
6961907-lonely-kitten-pictures.jpg
382 KB, 2702x1826
Men have feelings. Some of us are incredibly sensitive. But we inhabit a world that mocks and punishes us for being sensitive so we have to hide our power level and publicly display a "false self." Some men buy into the meme and become that false person. Cyborgs can handle putting on 2 faces, robots cannot.

Men have very real feelings, we just get shit on every time we display them.
>>
Yes. We're just better at concealing ours, as displaying them is often considered emasculating.
>>
>>24131673
Those things and feelings arent mutually exclusive
>>
>>24131556
Of course, we do. But we have to hide them, unless we're Chad. And that is largely why we're stuck on this forsaken Chechnyan knitting board.
>>
no, we all have BPD and want nothing else but to manipulate you into getting fucked by us
>>
Feelings don't actually exist, you just think they do.
>>
Why do you think /r9k/ exists?
>>
File: 1446081593091.png (603 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1446081593091.png
603 KB, 630x630
>>24131556
No. When my mom died my dad (the man who had been married to her for 30 years) did not even cry. My brother also seemed to not care. Meanwhile I was sobbing like crazy, partly from grief but also out of anger since no other person in my family seemed to care that she was gone. My bfs have been similarly stoic as well. It is really infuriating imo.
>>
>>24131714
This.

>>24131745
Maybe your mother was a huge cunt to both of them. Ever think of that?
>>
>>24131745
Some people can feel without crying
Fuck off you think people owe you emotions?

Fucking cunt
>>
>>24131745
If I have to cry I attempt to keep it in private. Perhaps they did this.
>>
No, only gay men and women have feelings because they've hollowed out cavities in themselves from their fuckery.

Whereever dicks penetrate, feelings begin to get stored there. Feelings and secrets. It's inevitable
>>
File: 1444429277255.png (1 MB, 1337x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444429277255.png
1 MB, 1337x1000
OBVIOUSLY men can NEVER feel deeper than women! Why would you think otherwise?!
>>
File: 1363065247004.jpg (40 KB, 385x526) Image search: [Google]
1363065247004.jpg
40 KB, 385x526
>>24131556
No. I firmly believe that only I have feelings. Everyone else is just a thing designed to torment me.
>>
I know that girls are catty bitches with entitlement issues but this place has convinced me that at their core, men are just pure fucking evil.
>>
>>24132914
if we are its because women made us like this
>>
>>24131556
yes. way too many and i can't handle them.

i try not to show them because i don't like to make people uncomfortable or cause them trouble. on the occasions that i have have, it's usually had a negative response or i was just ignored.
>>
>>24131556
Uncut men do, yeah.

Overall, though, yeah, men have feelings 2bh
>>
>>24131745
I have the same type of dog as the one on the left. It's a norwegian elkhound
>>
>>24132914
How though?
>>
>>24131745
Maybe they suppressed their feelings to look stable for your sake. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>24131556
Yeah we do. But bitches don't care about them. They'll rip your fucking heart out and leave you depressed and hating yourself.
>>
>>24131556
More intense and complicated than you can ever imagine.
>>
>>24131556
Yes. They are either bottled up or expressed through something like art,music,literature etc
>>
they do but they're forced to die inside in order to function in this culture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

I'd recommend watching this if anyone hasn't seen it.
Men have it hard(er) in a lot more ways than society acknowledges in my opinion.
>>
>>24133271
Pure evil was the wrong phrase to use, but the absolute rage and utter contempt you guys have for anyone that doesn't have a dick is fucking scary to me. You all seem to think that every woman is nothing more than a mindless nymphomaniac that has sex with everyone except you and that girls are unable to have any type of problems that could compare to your own. I realize that guys do have feelings but you all come off as entitled babies that are completely incapable of demonstrating empathy towards anyone but your own.

But this is a b8 thread so I don't even know why typing any of this in the first place.
>>
no.
men can love their dogs though. anything else is immature or feminine.
>>
I have feelings for my best friend but he kindly rejected me the other day.
>>
>>24133888
We don't understand. Most women's complaints are matters of standards. Most men's complaints are being unable to meet those standards
>>
They do, but they almost never use them or feel them because their penis almost always is more important to them.
>>
>>24133888
I was going to respond to your post then I realized it essentially consist of #notallmen so fuck me.

You probably shouldn't assume that this board is representative of what guys are like IRL, though. Not that I really know what anyone is really like.
>>
>>24133888
I think it's because most men are scared to get really hurt by a woman. Through generations men are kind of used to getting beat up by their own and even though it hurts momentarily, that stuff passes (unless you get almost killed). A woman you sincerely love from the bottom of your heart, that then tramples all over your feelings on the other hand scars you for life and in a way hurts a man a lot more than one of their own ever could.
Then you see online all these horror stories about what seem to be decent guys getting crushed by heartless women and as a result men get all defensive.
>>
>>24131745
>My bfs

FUCK OFF CUNT. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
>dumb whores and underaged fags ITT

le ebin chad thinks with his dick
le ebin no emotion man
>>
Yes we do. What would you do if you found a man who could express them appropriately without losing his shit, and still remain masculine?
>>
>>24134011
I won't deny that. A lot of girls have become overly entitled and it's causing problems.

>>24134023
I don't really have any points of reference other than this place, online games, and the sex-obsessed chads at my school.

>>24134046
That makes sense I guess, but I still don't get how you guys can pretty much reduce every single female to "roastie whore that does nothing but ride the cock carousel in order to make me miserable".
>>
>>24131556
I do and if society hates me them it's cool they are free to hate away lol
>>
>>24133888
>taking everything on this site seriously
>>
>>24134607
You're probably too ugly to be a whore.
>>
>>24134729
I might be. I'm not really interested in finding out.
>>
You poor cunts, don't even understand real life. You guys don't even seem to realize that literally everyone irl is different to each other, and these stereotypes you create just fuel your own anti-social behavior. Propelling you further away from a legit life. I'm going to be famous soon, and i'm going to come back for all you lost cunts
>>
The only feelings you need in this world are anger and hate.
>>
>>24131745
Sometimes they have come to terms with what is about to happen and it doesn't move them as much, other times they do it in private.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.