[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pissjugs/ here? Just got all cozy in my room. Got a six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepepissjug.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pepepissjug.png
71 KB, 500x332
Who /pissjugs/ here?

Just got all cozy in my room. Got a six pack of IPA cooling off by the window which is venting cool air into my computer case, and I got an empty piss jug in the corner of my closet. I'm going to be up for the next 4 hours drinking and using my computer and its so comfy knowing I wont have to leave my room during that time.
>>
>>24131451

I use a bucket.
>>
>>24131494

It's just more comfy. So much for "intelligent design", lol. Nothing intelligent about not being able to play vidya for a couple of hours without having to get up and leave the room and piss.
>>
I made a pipe from the bed to the window to shower any normals below
>>
My cat's litterbox is in my room, so I just piss in that. Then when it becomes 1 solid chunks, maybe two, I just dump the litter out of the window . I then get a dirt and sand-mixture from my back yard, fill the box up, then spray it with febreeze fresh linen smell to make it seem like real litter.
>>
>>24131451
Why does nobody just piss and shit in a toilet like a normal person
>>
File: jp piss bottle.jpg (78 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
jp piss bottle.jpg
78 KB, 1000x750
>>24131666
kill yourself normie and go back to facebook
>>
>>24131666

didn't you hear? its because its more convenient and green to piss in a jug.
>>
Anybody else play LoL or something at a level where using piss jugs on the go are a must, so as to not interrupt your gameplay?
>>
>>24131761

not LoL but with WoW I did. Good times raiding BWL, drinking starbucks and beer and pissing like a racehorse while on ventrilo.
>>
>>24131761
I play shit tons of LoL, but I just genuinely suck. But yea I piss in arizona gallon jugs or sometime milk gallon jugs.
>>
>>24131761
>start raid
>can't leave
>no piss bottles
>had to piss on the floor

Luckily it's tile
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.