[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does God give us small penises? It seems like such an asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: done.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Why does God give us small penises?

It seems like such an asshole thing to do. And for a lot of us life is already hard enough on its own, why would you go out of your way to make it that much shittier?

This is why Lucifer was the good guy.
>>
5.5 inches isn't small. people like to pad their measurements and do it wrong but 5.5 inches is average. fits in condoms snugly
>>
>>24130834
read the Book of Job
God doesnt care about your petty problems
>>
>>24130922
he cared a lot about chad
>>
>>24131050
chad just got lucky, God doesnt care about him either
>>
>>24130890

Average is small.
>>
On the bright side, Chad will lose so much more in death than any robot.
>>
There's this huge misconception that God "gave us this life", when in reality you chose it yourselves. You designed the parameters of your life, including your strengths but also your shortcomings. What you would be blessed with (from a human perspective) but also what you would be faced with.

Small penis isn't all that bad. Actually, it's quite irrelevant. It's not a real challenge. If that your main problem in life, you don't know suffering.
>>
>>24130834
Don't matter. Learn to last longer and wst the pussy. You'll be fine.
>>
>>24132362
Eat*
>>
>>24130834
>And for a lot of us life is already hard enough on its own

not hard enough it seems
>>
File: 1430857037387.gif (225 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1430857037387.gif
225 KB, 280x210
>>24130834
Isn't life fucked up like that haha.
Almost every part of the human body proportional, yet the one part of the body needed to sexually satisfy women and reproduce varies in size regardless of your body.

The only other part of the human body with such bizarre variety of sizes are female breasts.

I try not to take life seriously because of nonsense like this.

Why the hell can someone walk around with this in their pants, while another man can walk around with a 3 inch penis?

It hurts to be slighted at birth.
>>
>>24130834

God isn't bad or an asshole, he's just an underachiever. Basically a robot.
>>
>have a small penis
>feel bad about it
>realize I was never going to use it anyways
>one day I almost get my penis stuck in industrial machinery but its too small
>tfw divine providence

Thank you based Jesus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.