[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf without smelly pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: LOL CAT.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
LOL CAT.gif
2 MB, 330x270
How do I get a non-stinky-pussy gf? My gf now which is the only girlfriend I have ever had has a stinky pussy
>>
stop dating fat chicks
>>
You fucking normie kuk. At least you have a gf. And smelly pussies are my fetish
>>
Shower with her. Have sexy shower times with her where you clean her and play with her. Then have sex after when you're both totally clean.
>>
>>24130539
Just tell her to go to the gyno
>>
Get her in the shower
Be all sexy and loving like
And then reach down
Reach down to the pussy place
And
SCRUB THAT SHIT OUT WITH SOAP

She'll have learned then.
>>
tell her to wash up her snatch or gtfo of your life
>>
Get her a special soap designed to clean the area. If she uses regular soap it can alter the vagina's pH and induce infection, it's a very delicate balance. Have her wear loose clothing regularly and cotton panties, so that her skin breathes.
>>
yea to be honest family
>>
File: facebook_1414320080261.jpg (46 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
facebook_1414320080261.jpg
46 KB, 480x472
>tfw my bf tattooed my name on him 1 month after we started having sex

I wash my pussy anytime I use the bathroom. Stopping to wash my hands, why should I skip the main event.

Tell your disgusting girlfriend to get some tea tree oil and put a few drops on a clean tampon and put that in overnight EVERY NIGHT while she is on her period or after any sex where you cum inside her.

Add white vinegar to a sinkful of hot hot water. Let the wash rag soak in in, Then scrub her pussy. Open it up and wipe inside her vaginal canal (where the dick goes).

Any woman who doesn't wash her pussy like a surgeon getting ready for his first operation is a disgusting and vile shit pig.
>>
>>24130539
>bacteria produces smell
>fire kills bacteria
>???
>no smelly gf
>>
>>24133448
Holy fucking shit that is a 10/10 post.
>>
>>24133566
Nice dubs

May the clean pussy gods bless you and keep you, Anon
>>
>>24133687
Tell me your name so I can go get a tattoo. Should I just get "Anonymous Pussy Sage"?
>>
File: IMG_602077464147.jpg (66 KB, 640x726) Image search: [Google]
IMG_602077464147.jpg
66 KB, 640x726
>>24133753
Just get a treble clef. It will always be a sign that for at least one night, you talked to the owner of the cleanest vagina in all of Christendom.
>>
>>24133830
I'll display it proudly, and then if you ever see me I hope we will give each other knowing looks. I will pass this knowledge on, as well.
>>
>>24130642
This is the definitive answer to this thread, there is no other logical conclusions.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.