[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help /r9k/ >some random guy adds me on steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 249x243
I need some help /r9k/

>some random guy adds me on steam
>Accept the request and we start talking
>Turns out he lives an hour away from me
>We started talking more and it turns out we have the name first name
>Ok cool
>We started talking more and he's currently studying German just like me.
>Turns out he's the same age as me.
>it's getting a bit weirder
>he sends me a message saying "we should meet up sometime. We'd be best bros"
>to much of an autist to reply

What should I do? I'm to autistic to meet up with somebody and communicate normally.
>>
>>24130271
Offer to suck his dick.
>>
>>24130271
He's definitely going to murder, then replace you. He'll look exactly like you, and no one will ever know. This happens everyday to people. The jews are behind it, thats all i can say
>>
Skype first. If your humor clicks through voice then you'll be cool irl
>>
Just do it. Maybe it'd wind up gay, but would that really be so bad? At least you'd have a friend in this world. N-No homo
>>
File: Enemy_poster.jpg (32 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
Enemy_poster.jpg
32 KB, 282x400
He's a manifestation of your subconscious.

What have you done lately to make you feel guilty enough that your brain is trying to externalize your actions and make you the victim?
>>
OP here. I know I could simply block him and remove him but I'd feel like a dick. And for some reason I can't remove him. The coincidences are real.
>>
>>24130271
>some random guy adds me on steam
thats where it got tricky actually

he might be someone that knows you already and have some second intentions. can be a silly joke or worse
>>
>>24130517
I have no friends and very few family members. I highly doubt it would be someone I know.
>>
>>24130541
ok then video chat with him first. dont go to meet without bein sure about who he is. take his social media accounts to see if he is the person that he is telling he is
>>
He's going to rape you, YOU FOOOL!
>>
>>24130658
Don't have a webcam or mic but he has a picture of himself as his profile pic on steam.
>>
>>24130690
im sure that pic has no chance of bein fake

check his other accounts like face, twitter etc if he have to be sure. rest is like i said. good luck space cowboy
>>
Thinking about saying fuck it and just block him. Even though I will feel like dick that i hurt his feelings
>>
Polietly explain to him that you're straight, thanks for the offer though

or if you're gay go fuck him
>>
>"hi, random person! where do you live?"
>pine street
>"oh wow i live 5 minutes away! what's your name?"
>anon
>"oh wow that's my name too! what are you studying?"
>german
>"oh wow me too! how old are you?"
>20
>"oh wow we're the same age! we should meet up so i can buttfuck you with my 40 year old buddies!"

you can't be this gullible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.