[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mommy makes me take a multivitamin What does mommy make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1408635955928.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408635955928.png
57 KB, 500x500
>tfw mommy makes me take a multivitamin
What does mommy make you do?
>>
File: pepeanger.png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
pepeanger.png
152 KB, 600x503
>fill cat water bowl to the top, since cat's don't like to drink when it's lower than that
>she walks into the cat water bowl and knocks it over
>gets mad that i filled it up (???)
>makes me clean up the water she spilled even though I have a sore back and can't bend easily

life is suffering
>>
My mom called me a few times a week to check in while I was in college and adjusting, but I was too busy to ever answer. Two years later and she never calls anymore.

The bitch left when I was 8 though, so I guess she's just reaping the relationship she sowed.
>>
File: layla.jpg (535 KB, 2048x3082) Image search: [Google]
layla.jpg
535 KB, 2048x3082
cosplay
>>
>>24130779
man i feel real fuckin' sorry for those kids

prob gonna cry themselves to sleep while trying to block out the sex noise from some fat creep she picked up at the convention in the mistaken hope of finding a sugar daddy
>>
>>24130688
That's called 'owning a pet', you fucking NEET
>>
>>24130853
why should I clean up the water spill when she's the one who knocked it over

fuck you, normie scum i fucKING HATE YOU
>>
Mow the lawn when I visit.
Check the oil in her car.
I also keep our shitboxes in working order.
>>
>>24130845
Thats part of a pasta, the blonde boy wrote it, dont have it saved tho.
>>
>>24130885
>kekold detected
>>
>>24130928
I didn't know that but I would believe it
>>
>>24130974
I think she barely allowed him and his brother vidya and never let them go to these conventions except that one time when she got interested in some guy and went there as slave-lea.
>>
File: hXA4YsM.jpg (64 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hXA4YsM.jpg
64 KB, 500x375
My mommy makes me go to therapy, take my medicine in the morning, and makes me eat when I don't want to. I love her a lot ((:
>>
>>24130081
Mine makes me take care of my brothers and sisters as if they were my own. I went from high school to raising kids, and I didn't even get to have fun. I want to die, but now i gotta make sure these kids are taken care of first
>>
>>24130779
First time I see this pic, more info or backstory
>>
>>24131283
Kill yourself, dirty faggot.
>>
>>24130081
Multivitamins are good for you, bitch
>>
>>24131320
Your mother sounds like a whore spitting out extra kids for welfare money.

Next time she gets pregnant you should beat her until she miscarries.
>>
>>24130081
stay alive
>>
>>24131498
She's just a dumb old stacy who cant let go. i dont care about her either way. Just gotta get these kids into good schools, and keep my sisters from being whores. then i can kill myself
>>
>>24130081
> mommy

How old are you?
>>
>>24131477
She's my wife too friend (;
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 304x166
>>24130081
>mfw I moved out 4 years ago and it was the best decision of my life
>>
>>24131586
38 years of age
>>
>>24130081
put all my cummies in her tummy
>>
>>24132039
It's just weird that you call her momny.
>>
>>24131995
I can't wait to leave. I don't think that I can stand that woman for much longer.
>>
>>24130081
my mum makes me take her birth control pills
>>
>>24131580
Why not just encourage the kids to get into gangs and drugs, that way the prison system will take them off your hands?

Or why not just kill yourself now?
>>
>>24133192
Kek. Mah fucking sides.

I imagined some little boy being forced to take birth control for some reason.
>>
>>24130779
wew lad senpai desu
>>
>>24133247
They all have bright futures. The oldest is getting into yale next year, and my other brother is charismatic as fuck. My 2 sisters, i dunno about though. But i gotta see them happy before i go.
>>
Im 24 now, but im not moving out the old fashioned way, im going to live in my van...
>>
>>24133284
its pretty hot desu
some mother is probably feminizing her son as we speak
>>
>What does mommy make you do?

I could talk for hours about the daily things...
Anything from the dishes to house maintenance to fixing the car to being her bussiness supplier.

Hell, I even had to stop during this post to open the house door for her. I don't know why the fuck she won't bother using her damn keys.
She came back from work "to use the bathroom".
When I asked if she's OK, she aggressively replied "why the hell wouldn't I be ok anon?"

I remember having to go grocery shopping 3 times every day since being 15. This would never stop hadn't the finances gone to crap.
She would never bother writing a list, she forgot things and send me again and again, one time after the other. I couldn't take the whining and yelling if I didn't go.

Bottom line here is, if your parents are as toxic as mine, move out AND cut almost all contact.
One 10 minute phonecall per week is normal.
Calling you every day for an hour isn't.
>>
My mommy makes me clean her underboob sweat
>>
She makes me wipe my own butt after I poop
>>
>tfw my dad used to come into te bathroom with me and shake my dick after I peed
I think I had a problem with residual piss, but the memories are too distant for me to tell
>>
>>24133709
>I think I had a problem with residual piss
no you didn't.
>>
>>24133667
For your sake, I hope that she's not a landwhale.
>>
>>24133750
I understand what you're saying, but I cannot for the life of me bring myself to believe you

I only remember this fact like once every 2 years, only because of secondhand shame. also it's funny
>>
>>24132039
>>24132950
Even when I was a kid I didn't call my mom "mommy".
>>
>>24133661
>I remember having to go grocery shopping 3 times every day since being 15. This would never stop hadn't the finances gone to crap.
holy fuck this, its only once a day but really it should only be every few days, and i have to walk the fucking dog twice a day or get nagged at for fucking hours
>>
File: 1439201475810.jpg (127 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
1439201475810.jpg
127 KB, 800x799
>>24130081
Do the dishes and cooking
>>
Mommy makes me make a big cummy in her tummy, but only if I've been a good boy who atey watey her silly parts first.
>>
>What does mommy make you do?
Lived alone with mine. She once busted me masturbating with fingers up my ass.
"Remember to wash your fingers afterwards"
After that time she always reminded me to wash my fingers every time I came out of my room
>>
>>24133991
Aaannd...
>>
>>24133667
hot if she's cute
>>
>>24130779
W-why does this turn me on?
>>
>live

all of my siblings are complete fuck up junkies
the only reason I dont kill myself and am in uni is because I dont want her to think that she was an awful parent
>>
>>24135440
she probably was if you are here and suicidal and your other siblings are junkies to be honest with you family
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.