[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are black chicks such uppity, bitchy, shallow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 577826-misfits05.jpg (904 KB, 1890x2835) Image search: [Google]
577826-misfits05.jpg
904 KB, 1890x2835
Is it just me or are black chicks such uppity, bitchy, shallow, mean-spirited cunts? They're all the same. They just play it off as "sass" or "attitude" 'cus they're black.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1080x720
I'm a sweet heart Bebe
>>
>>24130003
Your pic is of a mixed race girl tho F A M
>>
>>24130003
do you get all your information about black people from tv and movies?
>>
>>24130003
Because you've totally met every black girl in the world right? Posts like this is why I'm a robot.
>>
>>24130003
Anon I hear leaving your parent's attic is helpful in understanding society. Of course we wouldnt truly be robots if we did shit like that so...nvm
>>
>>24130510
>liberal
>robot
rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I wouldn't say so. Maybe there is a special type of hood-subspecies of black woman where that is true.

I've been with a Nigerian engineering PhD student and a girl from Chicago who used to Nation of Islam and neither of them resemble what you're talking about.
>>
>>24130989
I'm not really anything politically. I'm just sick of all the stereotypes and always being misunderstood and never accepted.
I used to be able to ignore it but as an adult it's fucking up my life.
>>
>>24131088
>liberal defending being a liberal
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24131120
There's nothing wrong with equal opportunity for people who have a brain. I still don't claim any side politically. I just wish the world wasn't so fucked.
>>
>uppity

And why should I listen to you? Haha, you sound like you've never left your parents basement. Perhaps you should stop watching documentaries from the 50s??
>>
>>24130003
While I disagree with your descrption of inner city black women, think of it this way: the history of your family is about slavery and extereme social oppression. The media paints you as a monster, your enviornment sucks, men of all races try to take advantage of you, and people who have never met a black woman in their lives talk shit about you.And to top it all off, people are convinced its YOUR fault. Exactly what do you expect? The white guys on this site cry everytime someone messes with the little things in their lives, imagine that is your WHOLE life. Just saying.
>>
File: 1420608168659.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1420608168659.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>24131486

>The media paints you as a monster

Mainstream media in 2015 fellates blacks so hard.

>black woman stands up for herself on a bus
>people are now seriously considering putting her on currency alongside beloved presidents
>>
>>24131582
Conservative news shits on black people, and a couple years of slight media back up doesn't quite match up to centuries of shit talk.

Also, there are non presidents on currency, so I don't see the point of your complaint.
>>
>>24131655

>couple of years

Try decades. And they're coddled so hard simply being indirectly involved with something puts them alongside world leaders. Might as well put Al Sharpton on a coin while we're at it.
>>
>>24130003

I think you're just some /pol/ reject.
>>
>>24130003
Not in my experience
>>
>>24131794
Nothing about the 90s or 80s was really supportive of blacks, and no one if fooled by the current day media. We all know they just want to get views and excitement for their company, and are just using blacks as another channel for that. Well, except conservative tv.

Al Sharpton may have at one point been worthy. He's a sellout now, but I guarantee he has seen some seriously fucked up shit and helped to change a lot in his day. Honestly, if you don't see Rosa Parks as an important figure then that just means the education system has failed you.
>>
File: EBT-card.jpg (77 KB, 555x393) Image search: [Google]
EBT-card.jpg
77 KB, 555x393
>>24131582
The brutally honest currency revamp
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.