[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex and losing your virginity really that big of a deal? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1446649896894.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446649896894.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
Is sex and losing your virginity really that big of a deal?
If you're horny, why not just have a fap?
>>
>is your only biological purpose in life really that big of a deal?
probably
>>
I think it is generally assumed that good sex is better than a good fapping session
>>
No.

I'm 23 and i honestly never had that drive or want to have/get sex.

Maybe there's something actually wrong with me but i never really plan on having any type of intimate relationship in my entire life.
>>
Every time I actually commit to fapping (it takes some effort), I'm finished in under five minutes.

Is this normal or a cause for alarm?
>>
>>24129947
it is until it happens and then it's like "ok whatever, that was nice I guess."

Kind of like how when you first turn 18 or 21, and you think your life is going to change, but nothing changes at all except you can now buy cigarettes/alcohol legally which means shit when you don't even smoke or drink.
>>
>>24129947
Nah. You can do plenty without sex. Tesla never did and now he has all of reddit jerk off to him.

I mean sure he died poor, alone, and crazy, but that's probably unrelated.
>>
>>24129947
It's an acquired taste a little, but it's better than masturbating to an extent.
>>
>>24130000
Does the actual act of fapping feel good or is it just a means to cum?
>>
>>24130000
>0000

Nah you're fine. Pretty average for someone whose been doing it a long time.
>>
>>24130044
dunno, have a fap and find out
>>
>>24130058
I was asking for his personal experience in order to judge whether it was normal or not.
>>
>>24129994
>tfw losing drive to have sex
>tfw still want emotional and physical parts of a relationship just without sex
I feel like dating an asexual girl would be deceiving, if I could even find a non-repulsive asexual girl
>>
>>24129947
Doesn't work for me. I think I get off more on the connection than the stimulation.

Then again I've fapped a lot in my life so fapping is pretty boring.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.