[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here taken a Tibetan girl's virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tibet ball.png (152 KB, 701x1724) Image search: [Google]
tibet ball.png
152 KB, 701x1724
Anyone else here taken a Tibetan girl's virginity?
>>
>>24129210
>Tibetan
I think you say "China" girl, right?
>>
>>24129250
She was actually born in India her family fled China originally. I dumped her cause I realized she smelled bad after walking home from her house with her back to train. And yes I did see blood. I popped that hymen.
>>
>>24129364
How to find such delicacies please? Age? Price? Condom?
>>
>>24129210
Shut the fuck up familia.
>>
>>24129210
Uhh tell story or pics you faggot
>>
Rare fucks?

>Banged a woman from an uncontacted tribe in New Guinea
>>
>>24130014
truly a great feat
that is greater than anything chad will accomplish
>>
>>24130089
Definitely the most interesting accomplishment of my life. If you can call it that.
>>
How many foreigners do you think have fucked North Koreans?
>>
>>24131823
Don't they go out of their way to make sure tourists are happy? I imagine if you went there and told your supervisor you wanted to go to a club for some drinks, there would be some girls there whose job it is to be willing to fuck you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.