[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me what is so wrong about women wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1017) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1017
Can somebody explain to me what is so wrong about women wanting a man with money? A man with a job, car, and house?

It just seems like human instinct to me. Men look for sex while women look for a protector/provider. A woman complaining that a guy isn't strong or wealthy isn't any worse than you ">tfw no gf" niggers complaining about being virgins. I think you guys want pussy but you don't feel like you should have to "earn" it. That's like a woman wanting to get married but not have sex with her husband.
>>
>>24129151
>why is it wrong for a man to provide for everything while a woman just provides a hole?
>>
>>24129151
Whatever happened to love? Being with someone you can stand because you like them as a person, not being with them because of material things.
>>
That means they see no inherent value in the man, just what he can provide. This implies that you can be easily replaced, and will be should the opportunity arise.

Men tend to get more emotionally attached to women because guaranteed pussy/companionship is harder to come by for them.
>>
Roast beef sandwich
>>
Women are entitled to everything since birth they are the true leeches of society
>>
it's weak
>>
>>24129201
Love is for intelligent disciplined humans that can control their primitive caveman urges. Robots don't really fall into that group imo. Just looking at the catalog most posters here seem too horny and thirsty for sex to be in any position to criticize women for wanting to be selective with who they have sex with.
>>
Can somebody explain to me what is so wrong about men not wanting a failed virgin as a partner? You can't.
>>
>>24129151

You're absolutely right op. But the same holds true for men.

I want a woman who doesn't sleep around and hasn't slept around in her past. I want one who isn't materialistic, who would be pissed if I offered her a ring that cost more than $500 because it was wasteful. One who wants more than 3 kids and wants to stay home raising them, because the idea of stranger raising our children is horrifying. I want one who will respect me for working hard and appreciate what I do, as I'd appreciate her own hard work.

For all that I'd happily give my money, car and house to her. Just tell me where to find a woman like that.
>>
Better be some good fucking sex.
>>
>>24129381
ayyo right
>>
>>24129180
Complain about it but you have only men to blame for that

>>24129204
Women are approached by so many men. If the tables were turned do you believe men wouldn't be just as selective as women currently are? If a man could merely present himself and have 100+ clamoring to fuck him would it be wrong for him to pick and choose the cream of the crop? People here hate on women so much but the truth is the relationship between genders has been thrown off balance by men themselves. Through their unrestrained lust they have shot the value of pussy sky high.

Don't hate Stacy for indulging in the status that her many male suitors have given her. Hate those thirsty simps for giving her the power.
>>
>>24129611
The balance hasn't been thrown off by men, but by nature.

And of course men would be the same if the roles were reversed. I merely answered ops question as best I could from an objective standpoint. There was literally no judgment or bitterness to imply from my words.
>>
>>24129151

That's fine, but then don't go around sprouting bullshit like "women want to be treated as equals".
>>
>>24129611
>Don't hate Stacy for indulging in the status that her many male suitors have given her. Hate those thirsty simps for giving her the power.

Women allows use this stupid fallacy to not take fault. Just because things are "offered " to you, doesn't mean you could act entitled.

Most men have no choice but to get with some basic bitch. Women don't want to change for men. They slap on a bunch of make-up pretend to be nice, and ignore any male attention unless it's from Chad.
If you want a rich guy, at least be WORTH the money he worked for.

Lazy cunt.
>>
>>24129151
>Can somebody explain to me what is so wrong about women wanting a man with money? A man with a job, car, and house?

Women don't want guys like that. At least, not for sex. They could be married to a guy like that and not only witholding sex, but also denying any basic human respect.

Also, if society at least were to openly hold up the materialistic and opportunistic nature of women's love instead of promoting stupid romantic bullshit, we at least wouldn't feel cheated on after being ignored until they need a beta provider, and being keked afterwards.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.